Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I hate hearing people talking about the refs don't affect games or how we have to play past them. I don't see a huddle. This was a 15 yard penalty:
sub.0.gif

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
I really want to know why in the world is Zeke constantly being pulled out of the game, especially when he had the bye week and was rested in game 16.
i really want to know, WTF are we doing passing on 3rd and 1, 2nd & 1 when you got Zeke back there?
I really want to know WTF are we constantly passing in the redzone, when you got Zeke back there?
I really want to know why are we spiking the ball on 1st down
I really want to know why after every bye, this team comes out flat unprepared, 12 men on the field... that stupid Bryce Butler penalty for 15 yards.
I really want to know why Linehan, and Marinelli have a job this morning... this loss is on them, with their stupid ass play calling, Linehan especially.
I really want to know, when Jerry gonna realize that Garrett took this team as far as he can go, time for a new HC. a HC that can motivate this team week in and week out. They were not motivated yesterday, they came out looking flat as usual.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
I give Linehan props for dealing with our offense with 2 rookies. But I prefer Calihan play calling from 2014. It was simple power play calling. No fancy shyt. If we got stopped in short with the rushing game, it was what it was, but you knew what was coming
sheeeeeeeeeeet, Linehan is the reason we may have lost this game,,, with his too cute play calling... RUN THE FUGGIN BALL... burn the clock, keep Rodgers off the field.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
i really want to know, WTF are we doing passing on 3rd and 1, 2nd & 1 when you got Zeke back there?
I really want to know WTF are we constantly passing in the redzone, when you got Zeke back there?
I really want to know why are we spiking the ball on 1st down
I really want to know why after every bye, this team comes out flat unprepared, 12 men on the field... that stupid Bryce Butler penalty for 15 yards.
I really want to know why Linehan, and Marinelli have a job this morning... this loss is on them, with their stupid ass play calling, Linehan especially.
I really want to know, when Jerry gonna realize that Garrett took this team as far as he can go, time for a new HC. a HC that can motivate this team week in and week out. They were not motivated yesterday, they came out looking flat as usual.

I don't think there was a carry where Zeke went backwards. I don't understand trying passes on 3rd and short either.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
I don't think there was a carry where Zeke went backwards. I don't understand trying passes on 3rd and short either.
Linehan gets too damn cute with his playcalling, i been saying this for the longest... its playoffs,,, ground and pound and run that clock... its that simple... We will continue to go nowhere with this ass clown calling plays...
Jerry needs to do what ever he can to get Bill Callahan back.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I really want to know why in the world is Zeke constantly being pulled out of the game, especially when he had the bye week and was rested in game 16.
Frustrating they saved him all season to keep him fresh for the playoffs. Then he only gets 23 touches. It should have been closer to 30+. I was waiting all game for cameras to catch Zeke on the sidelines going off on Linehan like he did Meyer.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've become numb to this. Tell myself to just worry about my job, money, gym, and taking care of myself and not sweat this franchise until August.

Blood pressure gonna be nice and normal for next 7 months.

I'll keep up with the team for sure, but I'm always exhausted at the end of every Cowboys season. It drains you. Each and every game is just pure unfiltered nonsensical fukkery.

Telling myself we got a bright future is 90% truth and 10% coping mechanism. We should have had it and coaches did everything they could to give it away. They succeeded.

This my last post on this game. fukk Jason Garrett.

I share the same exact thoughts my dude. fukking sucks that everybody and they momma wanna come and talk to me about the game and how the cowboys almost won the game. I was lurking this thread the whole day not wanting to post because this playoff game hurt my soul. But reading how all my fellow swagboys brehs feel the same way, we just gotta move on and start focusing on the post season in a few months.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
What I don't understand is why they let the play happen. Why isn't that a dead ball foul? Illegal substitutions are 5 yard dead ball fouls. Why not this one. Strange call.

As far as Zeke. I said it before the game to people out here. Zeke needs to carry the ball 25 plus times. If Todd Haley was in Dallas. Zeke would have carried that ball over 30 times and wouldn't think twice about it. A 21 year old Zeke who hasn't had a carry since the 1st half of the Detroit game on the day after Christmas. What the hell was he saving him for? Coaching really matters so much in this game and they let the players down repeatedly.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I share the same exact thoughts my dude. fukking sucks that everybody and they momma wanna come and talk to me about the game and how the cowboys almost won the game. I was lurking this thread the whole day not wanting to post because this playoff game hurt my soul. But reading how all my fellow swagboys brehs feel the same way, we just gotta move on and start focusing on the post season in a few months.
Having to answer all those texts at the end of the game.

People you haven't seen in years reminding you they remember you a Cowboys fan and want to let you know what just happened.

Soon as your friends and coworkers see you they just start giggling.

Losing the game is only the beginning of Cowboys postseason fukkery.

:wow:

But then I remember no matter what happens with schedule or division rivals or overall NFL landscape, we got Dak, Zeke, and this OLine for the next several years.

ARod, Brady, Eli, Brees, Big Ben all on the backside of their careers.

fukk the haters, we got next.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Frustrating they saved him all season to keep him fresh for the playoffs. Then he only gets 23 touches. It should have been closer to 30+. I was waiting all game for cameras to catch Zeke on the sidelines going off on Linehan like he did Meyer.

Then bell gets 30 carries against chiefs :snoop: and gets 170 yds
Zeke easily could of gotten 200+ this game

Also from what I saw on undisputed they saying that int he dak threw was more on dez cuz he seemed to not know the play cuz he is suppose to line up a certain way against Hyde then basically as ball is thrown Hyde would have to run thru dez in a sense ball was for Beasley
Dez more as a blocker in a sense