Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
lol where is this from?

gotham_640x480_dc_53e530051f2856.47445235.jpg

:wow:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Same people saying Raiders got a core

Same people saying Eagles got their QB of the future, they just need weapons

Same people saying NYG got a defense, they just need a QB and RB

Same people saying Seattle just needs an OLine

Are the same people now clowning us for saying the future is bright :heh:

Having Carr, Cooper, Mack, and that OLine is a great set up.

But Dak, Zeke, Dez, Beasley, OLine ain't shyt :mjpls:

First it was we ain't gonna do a thing now that Romo went down. Another 4-6 win season.

Then it was who have they played.

Then it was unsustainable rookie luck.

Then it was wait til December.

Now it's you blew your one shot.

We gonna stay getting hated on. It's what makes their hearts pump. They NEED to see us fail.

Anybody with a modicum of objectivity sees we're going to be a problem moving forward. 2016 ain't the end of our chapter.

See you brehs in the offseason thread :salute:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Then bell gets 30 carries against chiefs :snoop: and gets 170 yds
Zeke easily could of gotten 200+ this game

Also from what I saw on undisputed they saying that int he dak threw was more on dez cuz he seemed to not know the play cuz he is suppose to line up a certain way against Hyde then basically as ball is thrown Hyde would have to run thru dez in a sense ball was for Beasley
Dez more as a blocker in a sense
I was getting to that in here about the pick but @philmonroe just wanted to blame dak

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

First it was we ain't gonna do a thing now that Romo went down. Another 4-6 win season.

We gonna stay getting hated on. It's what makes their hearts pump. They NEED to see us fail.

Anybody with a modicum of objectivity sees we're going to be a problem moving forward. 2016 ain't the end of our chapter.

We are hindered with one thing that they aren't....

797093681.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@Codeine Fiend Dream Team took this stat from Bob Sturm off the radio this morning.

During the regular season when the Cowboys needed 2 yds or less for a 1st down they ran the ball 77% of the time.

In the Packers game under the same situation we ran the ball 12% of the time (1 out of 8).

Even Jerry knows the spike was a terrible decision....

This coaching staff failed that great young core you're talking about. They choked in the biggest game of the season. They will continue to impede them from success just like they did Romo for all those years. This was Dak's first taste of it.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

:wow:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@Codeine Fiend Dream Team took this stat from Bob Sturm off the radio this morning.

During the regular season when the Cowboys needed 2 yds or less for a 1st down they ran the ball 77% of the time.

In the Packers game under the same situation we ran the ball 12% of the time (1 out of 8).

This coaching staff failed that great young core you're talking about. They choked in the biggest game of the season. They will continue to impede them from success just like they did Romo for all those years. This was Dak's first taste of it.

Some shameful shyt. :francis:

But we already knew the coaching staff was ass.

I never once changed my stance on Garrett. I never bought in to the "buying in" and "part of the process" rhetoric. Not all those 8-8 years, not after 2014, and not now.

So with that being said, I don't see why we should have any MORE doom and gloom now than before.

We used to have an incompetent set of coaches and top heavy, incomplete roster.

Now we have an incompetent set of coaches and a young, promising roster.

Garrett definitely holds us back, but I think this team is trending up. And this game just did the best possible thing a loss can do: expose Garrett. Dude just got put on full blast.

I wouldn't say he's on the hot seat, but he is being heavily scrutinized and questioned, and rightfully so. He and his assistants called a horrible game. Will be interesting to see what happens next year regarding coaching letting us down.

Jerry might be a delusional despot who wants Yes Men around him at all times, but I don't think even he will stand idly by if Garrett continues to be a moron in big games and have every facet of his coaching acumen brought into question the following Monday. Jerry is too obsessed with winning. He'll find a new monkey.

I hope :mjcry:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

yup and jerry can complain all he wants but garrett is all on him:francis:

i think we need a younger, more dynamic coaching staff to match the players energy and skilset. i'd hate to waste the potential this team has with this staff.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
One thing I love bout boys fans is they ain't afraid to be out in the open even after devastating losses. We still wear our gear and talk shyt and feel good about our squad as we should. At the end of the day, we're the face of the NFL, and recognized on a global level. Every fans favorite athlete grew up a Cowboys fan. We're consistently on TV and discussed more than anyone else and our very presence breeds love/hate no in between. This is why even after a loss like Sunday night, Monday morning I was good.

The more they hate the better because it's gonna be that much sweeter when we hoist #6