Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I feel the same way.

Reversing the call on the field in '14 was unforgivable. Blandino should have been fired for that decision and the PR mess afterwards.

That being said, 50% chance Rodgers goes down and scores to win that game.

Yesterday, the refs were taking 4 pts here, 3 pts there, extending their drives to give them 7 pts. I mean damn bro in a 3 pt game, I can think of 3-4 ways we could have made that deficit up through ref decisions.
refs got so much control over the final outcome its crazy. they can really create and destroy momentum.

def agree on rodgers goin up the field too. i knew 35 seconds he was gon get up there. thats why i was mad wit that poor clock management on the last DAL possession

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Doug Free better not have found a name tag in his locker after the game, it's obvious he needs to go.
His penalty, Butler's penalty (which was weird, they really weren't in a huddle just standing near each other. They actually 'huddled" for the play call after Butler left), and Brown's penalty (which I feel was holding and not a PI) all killed big plays for us.

That dude wearing number 38 was good out there yesterday.
:pacspit:spiking the ball with 40 secs left
:pacspit:all those 3 n 2 pass plays
:pacspit:Butler
:pacspit:Free
:pacspit:Jones
:pacspit:Church
:pacspit:Twill for letting that ball bounce off his pads
:pacspit:The dline
:pacspit: 2 n 1 and passing the ball to Beasley

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I've become numb to this. Tell myself to just worry about my job, money, gym, and taking care of myself and not sweat this franchise until August.

Blood pressure gonna be nice and normal for next 7 months.

I'll keep up with the team for sure, but I'm always exhausted at the end of every Cowboys season. It drains you. Each and every game is just pure unfiltered nonsensical fukkery.

Telling myself we got a bright future is 90% truth and 10% coping mechanism. We should have had it and coaches did everything they could to give it away. They succeeded.

This my last post on this game. fukk Jason Garrett.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Romo was always just happy to be there. It never meant everything to him until he got that huge contract. He lacked work ethic and leadership. Never had a chip on his shoulder
When we was goin 8-8 romo was putting up top 3 qb numbers. 31 tds to 10 picks and still going 8-8. That means that team around him wasnt built to win. This one is, aside from some help on defense. Romo had to carry teams on his back. So much so that it cost him his health. Breh was running for his life up until 2013. Point in time where doug free was his best lineman. Ware, witten, TO( couple yrs) and romo. Thats all this team wasup until a couple years back. Jerry and garret failed him not the other way around

Dak is young and looks promising. We will see how he does next year against a hell of a schedule. But he is blessed with a solid foundation, something romo never had up until 2014

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I've become numb to this. Tell myself to just worry about my job, money, gym, and taking care of myself and not sweat this franchise until August.

Blood pressure gonna be nice and normal for next 7 months.

I'll keep up with the team for sure, but I'm always exhausted at the end of every Cowboys season
. It drains you. Each and every game is just pure unfiltered nonsensical fukkery.

Telling myself we got a bright future is 90% truth and 10% coping mechanism. We should have had it and coaches did everything they could to give it away. They succeeded.

This my last post on this game. fukk Jason Garrett.
This is how it always is for me regarding bold. I like it though because like you said when this is only a part of your life its put into perspective. Its just like,when you lose playing at the gym or something. You mad in the moment but after a few minutes you like who got winners next game. That's how I look at this team honestly. Next stop Boys draft starting Thursday with the draft show lol.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Doug Free better not have found a name tag in his locker after the game, it's obvious he needs to go.
His penalty, Butler's penalty (which was weird, they really weren't in a huddle just standing near each other. They actually 'huddled" for the play call after Butler left), and Brown's penalty (which I feel was holding and not a PI) all killed big plays for us.

That dude wearing number 38 was good out there yesterday.
:pacspit:spiking the ball with 40 secs left
:pacspit:all those 3 n 2 pass plays
:pacspit:Butler
:pacspit:Free
:pacspit:Jones
:pacspit:Church
:pacspit:Twill for letting that ball bounce off his pads
:pacspit:The dline
:pacspit: 2 n 1 and passing the ball to Beasley
yeah i noticed that too. they weren't even in a huddle they were all just standing in line looking around towards the sideline. bullshyt call. i noticed the commentators were kind of hesitant to agree with the ref when they showed the replay showing nobody in a huddle but they still ended up saying they they agreed with the call.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:mjcry:

Only thing thats keeping me optimistic is Dak. I have converted to a full-fledged Dak stan :wow:

Him and Zeke gonna keep us outta the dark times
I'm so proud of Dak for not getting ruffled yesterday. If it wasn't for the perfect storm of horrendous defense, inept coaching, and crooked referring, he would have completed the comeback in regulation.

My frustration today comes from the fact that this team did not at the very least end the NFCCG drought. That bullshyt should have ended this year.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm so proud of Dak for not getting ruffled yesterday. If it wasn't for the perfect storm of horrendous defense, inept coaching, and crooked referring, he would have completed the comeback in regulation.

My frustration today comes from the fact that this team did not at the very least end the NFCCG drought. That bullshyt should have ended this year.
Remember that time you made that post on CZ about not caring about this team as much as you did. About not being so invested. :mjlol:

:mjcry: It's not possible, breh. Everytime you think you're out, they pull you right back in.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Dak went score for score with Aaron Rodgers. Dak is legit. Zeke is legit. The problem is that Garrett never gets on the refs for their nonsense and Linehan trying to be clever in his play calls. Aside from excellent drafting, coaching is really the way to win long-term in this league because you can't have the best talent for long before they get poached from your team.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Dak went score for score with Aaron Rodgers. Dak is legit. Zeke is legit. The problem is that Garrett never gets on the refs for their nonsense and Linehan trying to be clever in his play calls. Aside from excellent drafting, coaching is really the way to win long-term in this league because you can't have the best talent for long before they get poached from your team.

Coaching is how this teams turns the corner

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I really want to know why in the world is Zeke constantly being pulled out of the game, especially when he had the bye week and was rested in game 16.