Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You're confusing hitting the qb so hard they fumble and making a tackle while extending your outside hand to knock the ball away.
He never went for the ball at all.

Plenty of dbs do that when they are blitzing. Troy Polamalu did this all the time. Obviously Heath isn't Troy, but in that situation, the way Rodgers has the football, he was prime for getting the ball ripped away.
We are comparing Jeff Heath to Polamalu now :heh:

How often do DBs get strip sacks on QBs
:dahell:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Dak just played a better game than Romo has ever in the playoffs...don't want to hear your Romo dikkriders ever speak about him again.

We need to let go of Witten due to age, Butler and Williams.

Jerry needs to draft and buy a whole new D.

I repent for ever thinking of trading Dez....he's top 3....nikka had heart :wow:

Why the fukk were we passing 3x in the red zone and settling for FGs? :gucci:
Not only did we pass that ho 3 straight time. We went for TDs 3 straight time like there wasn't a first down we could have still picked up :heh:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
@Oakcliffchurchboy Another bytch ass fakkit salty because his overrated ass team lost :raughs: A neg won't change the fact that you will be WATCHING the rest of the playoffs from home sir. Getcha popcorn ready bytch. Have a seat on this couch while you watch the Packers next week.

31MRocHoQhL.jpg

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Lol we got a dude who just started watching the Packers 3 weeks ago complaining about Aaron Rodgers being disrespected.

:dead:

LMAO I know your blood is boiling :raughs: Your p*ssy ass insults don't phase me. I wouldn't expect anything less from some sore losing ass Cowboys fans. Enjoy watching us next week. Better luck next year. Haters still mad :tonio:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I gotta stay positive for all my fallen brothers during these times :mjcry:

I will go on carrying this tattered, stained, bombed out, and depleted Cowboys flag alone if I have to :mjcry:

We just getting started brehs :elliott:

Yeah man, my Facebook filled with all types of memes mocking us. It's tough being a Cowboys fan.:mjcry:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Breh

Collins plays in a secondary with Janoris, DRC, and Apple. He also plays behind JPP and OV
In a scheme when the DC constantly sends pressure

Jones plays in a secondary with Church Wilcox and Carr :stopitslime: in a scheme where we play a vanilla zone coverage

And im not obsolving him from his play yesterday, but Collins wouldnt be much better here
No offense breh but if your main defense of a player is to destroy his supporting cast then you've lost the debate. We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one my boy.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Both walked away Without a win IN the offs. And we beat y'all twice this season :scust:
And like I told your other fellow fan, you looked up at father Dallas in the standings. It's hilarious to see rival fans have more posts in the Dallas thread than they do their own. Nice admirers we have.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
And like I told your other fellow fan, you looked up at father Dallas in the standings. It's hilarious to see rival fans have more posts in the Dallas thread than they do their own. Nice admirers we have.
We both walked away without a playoff win, not to mention this was supposed to be "your" season.