Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I woke up still smiling from yesterday :ronaldo:

Bbbbb but jordy is out! Bbbbb dak & zeke! :raughs:

After all the trolling & over confidence, yall laid an egg at home. Maybe now Rodgers will get the fukking respect he deserves.
Nikka shut up. We were confident in our team. Whats wrong with that?

No one in here disrespected Arod. FOH with the :duck:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
He isn't RG3 or Kap. What is there to figure out?

He's not abusing zone read or his scrambling ability. If anything, he will start running more as he gets experience and it will open up more passing lanes a la Russel Wilson.

"Teams figuring out" Dak is essentially neutralizing our OLine, stuffing Zeke, and fazing Dak. Good luck with that.

Again, you do realize all those guys are 25 or younger, right?

I get it. They blew an opportunity. A great one. It doesn't mean it's the last one.

Went from season being over after Romo went down to THIS WAS YOUR CHANCE with a rookie QB and RB.

You realize how absurd this sounds? Tomorrow's game is over with. I like our chances over the next decade.
Preach brother.

We were relying on a rookie QB and the offense to carry us to the Super Bowl and getting past the 3 best QBs in the league while doing so :heh:

And nikkas need to stop comparing this to 2007. That was a team in dissaray down the stretch and an aging o-line. Romo was already 27 then.

Who in this division should we worry about? Philly has poor coaching and :trash: on offense

Giants have a QB in the Coli hall of flab :bryan: and a choke artist diva WR

The deadskins? :mjlol: The next big game Kirk Fukkin Cousins wins will be his first :lolbron:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Zeke one of the best RBs I've ever seen.

OLine helps him a ton, but goddamn is he good.

Numerous times yesterday GB got penetration up the middle and he just bounced it outside like it was nothing. Beats everybody to the edge. He was turning 1-2 yard rushes into 5-6 yards by pushing the pile. His blitz pickup is second to none. Can catch out of the backfield.

People always talk about Le'Veon being so patient and having great vision, but Elliott can slither into the smallest holes and push piles. It's uncanny.

Dude is big time. Only 21 and plays like a man amongst boys. Truly a generational talent.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:picard:
C2TDQ7WUAAAO_h3.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nfc playoffs are like the NBA western conference playoffs. Too many good teams. Pats was number 1 and played an awful Texans offensive team.
We had to play the best qb in the league. Like when me and Phil had that argument 2 playoffs ago about Cowboys not being the 2nd seed eventho they had the same record as Sea and had beat them. It's tough going in the Nfc but they were put on notice today that The Boyz are coming and will be on top for years. Dak ARM brought us back. I hate we lost but as I said a couple times today, this was gonna be the toughest game we will play in the next coming years. Told my boys at work, it'll come down to who has the ball last
I hope your right about notice cause last time we put the league on notice we went 4-12 the next damn season. Lol. I don't think it will be that bad but this D has to get markedly better and get some dudes with awareness on it. If these cats just turn around more often instead of damn near never looking back some of those Rodgers plays get int or contested better.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I hope your right about notice cause last time we put the league on notice we went 4-12 the next damn season. Lol. I don't think it will be that bad but this D has to get markedly better and get some dudes with awareness on it. If these cats just turn around more often instead of damn near never looking back some of those Rodgers plays get int or contested better.
We went 4-12 cause we played Weeden and Cassell in 11 of those losses.

I don't see that happening again. Dak built like a truck. None of that terry cloth clavicle or vertebrae Romo nonsense.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I understand where you coming from. But it's tough. Dak could've rushed and thrown an INT and everyone would've been coming at his head. I understand the spiking. I also understand people being pissed about it. But it didn't cost us the game. That bullshyt 3 man pass rush on 3rd and 20 did :mjcry::scust: Byron Jones :scust:
Bold is going to happen regardless see the disagreements still. That's why that logic honestly makes no sense. GB was so ad shaky right there why let them set up better when you've been killing them? Two plays both gathers we decide nah son let them off the hook in the Denny Green voice? Now if he threw a stupid pick like the one many aren't talking about yeah you speak on that but the actual decision to go for it nah. Personally I'm not on that outcome dependent stuff. I thought they should've keep going and what happens happens.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Romo was always just happy to be there. It never meant everything to him until he got that huge contract. He lacked work ethic and leadership. Never had a chip on his shoulder
Man you out here sounding like them stupid nikkas that call sports talk radio. Just say you hate Romo as a person or something but all this shyt you posting is straight up stupid. Romo the reason we was 8-8 them years without him shyt would've been looking really bad. Cats be forgetting quick as shyt about people on some straight disloyal shyt. Hope you ain't like this with real life cats you know.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
so part of that INT on the screen was on Dez
Sounds good. There probably hasn't been an int like that the rest of the season but its partly on Dez? Ok if you say so. If dude jumped the route that good from that close Dak should've honestly saw that period. Don't take away from his overall game but that was all Dak on that one.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Sounds good. There probably hasn't been an int like that the rest of the season but its partly on Dez? Ok if you say so. If dude jumped the route that good from that close Dak should've honestly saw that period. Don't take away from his overall game but that was all Dak on that one.
STFU