Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard:
C2TDQ7WUAAAO_h3.jpg

They been getting away with that all season.

But the refs have no problems throwing that flag when Vick, Newton, Winston, and Dak rolling out the pocket.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

But the refs have no problems throwing that flag when Vick, Newton, Winston, and Dak rolling out the pocket.
I agree shyt is annoying cause its kind of impossible for them dudes or anybody to keep a man on lock consistently when they don't know where the hell the QB could be going.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Dap + Rep :wow:

Coaches didn't do the defense no favors rushing 3 men though. You know he's going to spin/get outside the pocket. Thats his go to move on long throws/hail mary's.
Not follow the scouting reports brehs. :snoop:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Same comment I made about this defense 2 years ago sadly still rings true today. When you need a stop the most they're going to let you down every single time.

I dont care if the score was 0-0. If it's the last drive and you have to get a stop then you have to do your damn job.

And dont let me start on the draft blunders

claiborne over cox.
escobar over bennie logan.
hitchens over telvin smith.
taking marcus peters off your board but drafting randy gregory.

lol these idiots don't know what they're doing on defense. got nothing to do with dez.

Now to add Byron Asomugha over what looks to be a perennial all pro safety in NY. What could've been 3 legendary performances from our triplets spoiled again by this D

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dap + Rep :wow:

Coaches didn't do the defense no favors rushing 3 men though. You know he's going to spin/get outside the pocket. Thats his go to move on long throws/hail mary's.
Not follow the scouting reports brehs. :snoop:
I can do that because IMO that's that results thinking. The 3 man rush has worked kinda good against dude so I'm not going to then say they shouldn't do it because of that play. I just wish Heath would've knocked the ball out. Second time this year we get a sack like that and the QB holds onto the freaking ball.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I can do that because IMO that's that results thinking. The 3 man rush has worked kinda good against dude so I'm not going to then say they shouldn't do it because of that play. I just wish Heath would've knocked the ball out. Second time this year we get a sack like that and the QB holds onto the freaking ball.
Yea I don't get Heath not trying to strip the ball there. He went for the wrap up instead of ripping away the ball. I wasn't even that excited watching the play cause I'm like why didn't he knock the football out. :dahell:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Yea I don't get Heath not trying to strip the ball there. He went for the wrap up instead of ripping away the ball. I wasn't even that excited watching the play cause I'm like why didn't he knock the football out. :dahell:
Hes a DB breh. Its not like hes some 280 lb DE thats trying to rake the ball out.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Hes a DB breh. Its not like hes some 280 lb DE thats trying to rake the ball out.
You're confusing hitting the qb so hard they fumble and making a tackle while extending your outside hand to knock the ball away.
He never went for the ball at all.

Plenty of dbs do that when they are blitzing. Troy Polamalu did this all the time. Obviously Heath isn't Troy, but in that situation, the way Rodgers has the football, he was prime for getting the ball ripped away.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
claiborne over cox.
escobar over bennie logan.
hitchens over telvin smith.
taking marcus peters off your board but drafting randy gregory.

lol these idiots don't know what they're doing on defense. got nothing to do with dez.
They need to do what they did when they put resources on the oline. The defensive line needs to be addressed. But this thread has ran its course now.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're confusing hitting the qb so hard they fumble and making a tackle while extending your outside hand to knock the ball away.
He never went for the ball at all.

Plenty of dbs do that when they are blitzing. Troy Polamalu did this all the time. Obviously Heath isn't Troy, but in that situation, the way Rodgers has the football, he was prime for getting the ball ripped away.
Yeah Rodgers doesn't see him coming so if he goes for the strip he probably gets it. Similar to bball when a guy comes from behind with the swipe and you had no awareness of him they're probably getting the steal.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
fukk it cut the whole defense coaches included and start over...fukking pathetic....i've been saying all year how our defense was ass and they've been over achieving the whole season...first playoff game they want to show their true colors...i dont see how any of them nikkas specifically the DBs get any p*ssy in the state of texas...nikka tell a bytch he plays safety for the cowboys and get hit with a :huhldup:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Cant wait to see what these a$$holes do in free agency and the draft

and @BigE214 fukk your man Brice Butler he gotta go too
Brice gotta get the fukk.

I watched an interview the night before about how he can sometimes be lax during regular games but when the lights are on, it bring out his A game. nikka was straight trash.

Carr was useless last night. Byron Jones was got damn BBQ chicken.

Too many times we sent 3 and stopped 8 and still got beat.

Gotta address the pass rush. Like the way the boys played in the second half, save the last defensive drive but they just left too much meat on the bone in the first half.

On the 3rd and 2, driving to start the game, we tried to get the ball to Dez down field, settled for 3. When we could have easily picked up the first and kept the drive going. Plays like that to me sets the tone for the game. I knew we'd adjust at halftime but after that drive, I knew we were losing the first half.