Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I'm sorry Brehs. I truly am. Gonna be going on a hiatus for a min. I always say never let these bum ass haters see you sweat but this one stings a bit.

I'll be back around April :mjcry:
Don't go to no more playoff games bro. No more.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
We were down 21-3. Flabbynsick defense. Had no business even being in the game.

This was Dak's greatest performance of his football career.
Had no business being down 21-3 when ur the supposed class of the Nfc, against a wild card team.

Packers are on a hot streak and the coaches weren't ready. Yeah u beat them early this season but they're different now. The Packers adjusted from the first game, cowboys didnt

Like u said Dak played the game of his life. But at some point teams will figure him out, then what will the coaches do?

Gotta win now breh

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Had no business being down 21-3 when ur the supposed class of the Nfc, against a wild card team.

Packers are on a hot streak and the coaches weren't ready

Like u said Dak played the game of his life. But at some point teams will figure him out, then what will the coaches do?

Gotta win now breh
He isn't RG3 or Kap. What is there to figure out?

He's not abusing zone read or his scrambling ability. If anything, he will start running more as he gets experience and it will open up more passing lanes a la Russel Wilson.

"Teams figuring out" Dak is essentially neutralizing our OLine, stuffing Zeke, and fazing Dak. Good luck with that.

Again, you do realize all those guys are 25 or younger, right?

I get it. They blew an opportunity. A great one. It doesn't mean it's the last one.

Went from season being over after Romo went down to THIS WAS YOUR CHANCE with a rookie QB and RB.

You realize how absurd this sounds? Tomorrow's game is over with. I like our chances over the next decade.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
this. was. the. year.

don't let anyone tell you differently.

2 home games to play a home super bowl.

100% healthy team vs. 70% healthy team.

their coaching made up for that 30% and ours hindered us the entire game.

sad to see emmitt and dorsett walk out of that place dejected...yet AGAIN.

garrett 9 times out of 10 will give us no advantage on Sunday.

2 home games to Houston....could you imagine? Garrett is a clown.
This shyt is all on coaching to me. It started with the opening drive....3rd & 2 I'm running Zeke twice if I have to fukk kicking a FG when Rodgers is going to put up TDs

I could go on and on. As far as the final drive, I knew we were in deep shyt when we gave Aaron fukkin Rodgers the ball back with 40 seconds left

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I woke up still smiling from yesterday :ronaldo:

Bbbbb but jordy is out! Bbbbb dak & zeke! :raughs:

After all the trolling & over confidence, yall laid an egg at home. Maybe now Rodgers will get the fukking respect he deserves.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
this. was. the. year.

don't let anyone tell you differently.

2 home games to play a home super bowl.

100% healthy team vs. 70% healthy team.

their coaching made up for that 30% and ours hindered us the entire game.

sad to see emmitt and dorsett walk out of that place dejected...yet AGAIN.

garrett 9 times out of 10 will give us no advantage on Sunday.

2 home games to Houston....could you imagine? Garrett is a clown.
:sadbron:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Who disrespected Rodgers?

A lot of people on here. Saying he ain't played anybody this season & that he can't win without jordy. Most of yall seemed to think just because he had a rare off game vs yall earlier this year, that this would be a walk in the park. Over confidence is a bytch. A lot of yall in here were sleeping on him. Well now you're gonna have nightmares about em.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
A lot of people on here. Saying he ain't played anybody this season & that he can't win without jordy. Most of yall seemed to think just because he had a rare off game vs yall earlier this year, that this would be a walk in the park. Over confidence is a bytch. A lot of yall in here were sleeping on him. Well now you're gonna have nightmares about em.
Well I personally won't but it is what it is. Guess that applies to those that "disrespected" him.