Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Can't get over how we all saw this shyt coming
Arod had time left
Defense been trash for so long that every time we get in playoffs and we lose it's cuz of defense
How much more we gotta take of this wack ass defense
Ain't no moral victory
Stars were aligned and we blew it
Started off poor which shouldn't have
But that defense really pissed me off
Something serious
Offense comeback for us and d let's us down again like 2014
First against hobbled Rodgers
Now this season against a depleted packers defense
I give Rodgers all the credit in the world
But man shyt hurts :mjcry:
Nothing is promised tomorrow
We were due for a serious bad game in defense and it came of course today
Sick of this defense
If anything it makes me appreciate Ware even more for the fact for all these years he got all them sacks alone with trash ass defense
We gotta fix this shyt thru the draft by all means and hope our drafting in defense is as good as offense
Cuz until we get more money we can't use free agency to do it
But when that money come free
Hate to say it pull a giants and sign for the best
Cuz offense wise we set for several years
Rookies don't play good in playoffs and our super rookies did and dez
fukk it our triplets did and then some and still lose
Where were Tyrone Crawford and Demarcus Lawrence today? How does Mayowa and Collins have more sacks than these two bums?

Crawford got $25M GUARANTEED on his deal. We gave up a 3rd rd pick to move up 10 spots and draft Lawrence. For what?

Also it seemed like Lee was a step slow today, as was Church. I don't think the rest since Week 16 was the best idea for everybody.

Even the secondary was extra grabby today.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never believed that in 2007 because I never believed in Romo
Dak has IT. So much so that you just knew with over a minute to go and down 31-28, you knew we would score or win the game. You knew it and I knew it. I never felt that with Romo. I didn't speak on it alot this season(jinx) but Dak was the real MVP in my eyes. We will get 4/5 rings outta this club

The 2007 team was good on offense and defense. We had better team that year than now.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Besides the fact you can't give up that pass on third and 20, the spike after the Witten first down ultimately was the biggest play of the game.. You have them on their heels, picking up chunks, you absolutely get to the line and run a play. Not only do you waste a down, but you also stop the clock. You end up making the reeling pack defense only have to get a stop on 3rd after the beas pass.. Which also stopped the clock.. Insane decision

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spiking the ball was another horrible call we had plenty of time plus a timeout and the Packers D was on it's heels it gave them time to get setup. Also the loss of down killed us trying to get that first down. From the slow start and all the penalties to the questionable play-calling on offense and defense the coaching staff did a HORRIBLE FUKKING JOB

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Where were Tyrone Crawford and Demarcus Lawrence today? How does Mayowa and Collins have more sacks than these two bums?

Crawford got $25M GUARANTEED on his deal. We gave up a 3rd rd pick to move up 10 spots and draft Lawrence. For what?

Also it seemed like Lee was a step slow today, as was Church. I don't think the rest since Week 16 was the best idea for everybody.

Even the secondary was extra grabby today.

The issue with lee was they kept spreading him out to cover TE or Wr it seem so he couldn't do what he normally do they had Durant do his job of spying or attacking the lanes instead cuz they fear lee would cause problems again
Forgot who said it think it was aikman but they said Durant is doing lee job cuz they kept spreading our D out with empty backseat often
Surprise Irving didn't do anything guess that falls on his inconsistency part they had with him in chiefs and earlier in the season

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
this. was. the. year.

don't let anyone tell you differently.

2 home games to play a home super bowl.

100% healthy team vs. 70% healthy team.

their coaching made up for that 30% and ours hindered us the entire game.

sad to see emmitt and dorsett walk out of that place dejected...yet AGAIN.

garrett 9 times out of 10 will give us no advantage on Sunday.

2 home games to Houston....could you imagine? Garrett is a clown.
Yea its not that Cowboys can't be a better team in the future. But man they blew a golden opportunity that don't come around too often.
Its been a lot of talented teams that won Super Bowls/went to Super Bowls that still struggle to get back.

Look at the Saints and Ravens.

Still a positive outlook for the Cowboys, but damn that defensive effort/lack of running in the red zone to start the game. :snoop:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Seeing the replay of Cook just casually jog past Byron is fukking sickening, Byron didn't even attempt to pick him up. This is what happens when players don't mind their own business. Cook was his responsibility and he decided he wanted to focus on Rodgers.
Doesn't help when you rush 3 guys on a QB that loves to spin outside the pocket and throw strikes. They just had a sack from Heath. Shocked they just rushed 3. 3rd and 20 the last thing you want is Rodgers outside the pocket.
But yea..Jones saw the spin move by Rodgers and hesitated. Lost track of Cook.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Besides the fact you can't give up that pass on third and 20, the spike after the Witten first down ultimately was the biggest play of the game.. You have them on their heels, picking up chunks, you absolutely get to the line and run a play. Not only do you waste a down, but you also stop the clock. You end up making the reeling pack defense only have to get a stop on 3rd after the beas pass.. Which also stopped the clock.. Insane decision
Packers defense was ready to give. Linehan/Cowboys decided to give them a breather.

Low key gotta talk about the situational awareness of Heath and Beasley as well.

Cause when Beasley caught that ball it looked like he could cut back and get up field for the 1st down.
And Heath made a great sack on Rodgers, but I was surprised at how he never tried to rip the ball out of his hands. If he lunges for the ball thats a fumble and Cowboys are going to win the game.

But we won't hear that though. :patrice:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
And how about directly after a sack with 12 seconds, you don't play a Damn cover 2 zone with only 3 rushers.. If anything a 2 or 3 high safety man 2 man so you still have everyone accounted for.. Shyt was way too easy with the game on the line

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Seeing the replay of Cook just casually jog past Byron is fukking sickening, Byron didn't even attempt to pick him up. This is what happens when players don't mind their own business. Cook was his responsibility and he decided he wanted to focus on Rodgers.

In that defense they knew damn well
To cover the sidelines with that amount of time :snoop:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The issue with lee was they kept spreading him out to cover TE or Wr it seem so he couldn't do what he normally do they had Durant do his job of spying or attacking the lanes instead cuz they fear lee would cause problems again
Forgot who said it think it was aikman but they said Durant is doing lee job cuz they kept spreading our D out with empty backseat often
Surprise Irving didn't do anything guess that falls on his inconsistency part they had with him in chiefs and earlier in the season
Irving had a free shot at Rodgers that would've sent it to OT, but it was negated by the blatant choke hold from TJ Lang.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Yea its not that Cowboys can't be a better team in the future. But man they blew a golden opportunity that don't come around too often.
Its been a lot of talented teams that won Super Bowls/went to Super Bowls that still struggle to get back.

Look at the Saints and Ravens.

Still a positive outlook for the Cowboys, but damn that defensive effort/lack of running in the red zone to start the game. :snoop:

This is true.

Look at what happened to Carolina this year. All it took was losing their top CB and getting hit in the mouth in the first game of the season to put their franchise in complete disarray!

Panthers lost the chemistry they had last year. That can easily happen to teams not named the Patriots.

In addition, other NFC teams on the cusp aren't going to sit stagnant. They will refine their rosters in the offseason as well. Giants, Seahawks, etc are just a FA signing here and there from being back in SB contention. Not to mention a healthy Minnesota.

Dallas blew its best opportunity in 20 years.

Future success is never promised. You gotta win when you can.

Ask Carolina!

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:dezshrug:

Alright breh. Do you. You think this team just gonna revert to 8-8 now?

Or that we gonna pull a Carolina and start having 6 Win seasons?

I see us still being an 11-12 win team for the next few seasons.

Last two seasons we had real QB play, we've gone 12-4 and 13-3.

This ain't a fluke. Last season was.

The coaching staff is ass and that's another matter entirely. But we can keep contending and should be favored to win the division next year.

But I get it. We just took a big loss and brehs are really feeling it. I'll let you guys wallow in your misery for now.

Being a Cowboys fan ain't for the faint-hearted. Our Ls cut deep like almost no other franchise.
Codeine I hear what youre saying but heres the thing.

Bottom line is our coaching staff aint shyt. Only way we can win is by overcoming there stupidity constantly. We had better personnel, home field, better health, AND STILL LOST.

This team sucks with extra time off. That lies solely on the coaching staff for not having this team prepared.

Weve seen this story so many times before, even with Romo. The defense getting torched and the offense sleep walking for the first 20 minutes of the game.

I wont even get in to our roster next year:snoop: