Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand where you coming from. But it's tough. Dak could've rushed and thrown an INT and everyone would've been coming at his head. I understand the spiking. I also understand people being pissed about it. But it didn't cost us the game. That bullshyt 3 man pass rush on 3rd and 20 did :mjcry::scust: Byron Jones :scust:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand where you coming from. But it's tough. Dak could've rushed and thrown an INT and everyone would've been coming at his head. I understand the spiking. I also understand people being pissed about it. But it didn't cost us the game. That bullshyt 3 man pass rush on 3rd and 20 did :mjcry::scust: Byron Jones :scust:

If it comes down to a play or 2 that decides the game then we didn't play well enough to win anyway - The GOAT Tom Landry

We were awful the 1st 20 + minutes of the game. No way should we be down 21-3. We needed more off the field issues during the bye week..real talk..to get us focused. Too long of a break for young people. Forgot what football felt like out there for awhile

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We were awful the 1st 20 + minutes of the game. No way should we be down 21-3. We needed more off the field issues during the bye week..real talk..to get us focused. Too long of a break for young people. Forgot what football felt like out there for awhile
Nah, I don't buy this part at all.

The Bye was not too long for Dak or Zeke or the OLine at all. Those are our young guys, right? They all played about as well as you could possibly ask.

Coaches fukked up this Bye. Didn't prepare the players for anything. Specifically the defense. And then called a pretty poor game to compound things.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Nah, I don't buy this part at all.

The Bye was not too long for Dak or Zeke or the OLine at all. Those are our young guys, right? They all played about as well as you could possibly ask.

Coaches fukked up this Bye. Didn't prepare the players for anything. Specifically the defense. And then called a pretty poor game to compound things.

That's exactly it. That's why I Don't buy this whole we got a bright future shyt going forward. It's hard to get this far, especially when ginger is your coach and Jerry is your GM

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That's exactly it. That's why I Don't buy this whole we got a bright future shyt going forward. It's hard to get this far, especially when ginger is your coach and Jerry is your GM
:dezshrug:

Alright breh. Do you. You think this team just gonna revert to 8-8 now?

Or that we gonna pull a Carolina and start having 6 Win seasons?

I see us still being an 11-12 win team for the next few seasons.

Last two seasons we had real QB play, we've gone 12-4 and 13-3.

This ain't a fluke. Last season was.

The coaching staff is ass and that's another matter entirely. But we can keep contending and should be favored to win the division next year.

But I get it. We just took a big loss and brehs are really feeling it. I'll let you guys wallow in your misery for now.

Being a Cowboys fan ain't for the faint-hearted. Our Ls cut deep like almost no other franchise.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
this. was. the. year.

don't let anyone tell you differently.

2 home games to play a home super bowl.

100% healthy team vs. 70% healthy team.

their coaching made up for that 30% and ours hindered us the entire game.

sad to see emmitt and dorsett walk out of that place dejected...yet AGAIN.

garrett 9 times out of 10 will give us no advantage on Sunday.

2 home games to Houston....could you imagine? Garrett is a clown.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

I see us still being an 11-12 win team for the next few seasons.

Last two seasons we had real QB play, we've gone 12-4 and 13-3.

This ain't a fluke. Last season was.

The coaching staff is ass and that's another matter entirely. But we can keep contending and should be favored to win the division next year.

But I get it. We just took a big loss and brehs are really feeling it. I'll let you guys wallow in your misery for now.

Being a Cowboys fan ain't for the faint-hearted. Our Ls cut deep like almost no other franchise.
everything you saying bro was said in 2007.

things change so fast in the league today because of injuries and the salary cap (we have 17 free agents).

ex: the entire quarterback room will be gone with the exception of Dak. that's a big deal considering how much he relied on them. we had a A+ backup QB this year, when will that ever happen again?

nah bro i'm sorry, too many things were aligned for us this year. with the bye, home games, super bowl down the road, healthiest team in the league, exceptional chemistry. there is ZERO guarantee we recreate all of this.

Just off the top of my head, I'm still skeptical Collins will replace Leary with no drop off.

Also, Lee was available for all 16 games this year. He only missed one snap all year up until Week 17. I can promise you that will NEVER happen again.

Bailey has a herniated disk, will he come back the same after surgery?

Are Tyron's back issues going to linger?

There will be more question marks going forward. No idea what the future holds. BUT what I do know is this team had the opportunity to get to its first NFCCG in 21 years and they blew it being 100% healthy, at home, vs a team riddled with injuries to its WR1, RB1, RB2, and entire secondary. No amount of optimism around our young players will erase this pain.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Who knows? That's my thing. shyt changes in the NFL on a dime. We've had a lot more 8-8 or worse seasons than we have winning seasons in the ginger era. Last time we were in this situation we thought we had a big window and that shyt closed quick. With the guys running the ship here ain't nothing for certain. One bad draft and then what? There's a lot of holes on this team that great play from some specific star players covered up

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Who said he was better than Collins? Wtf :hhh:
i made a thread on CZ last week pointing out how we drafted him over Landon Collins and Randy Gregory over Frank Clark in the '15 draft (that class is looking weak by the way). @BlueHeffner said I was whining and many others claimed that Jones was a better fit for us than Collins. I kid you not, someone said we already had Collins in Wilcox and Church. :mjlol:

Speaking of which, how pathetic was Church today?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
For people listening to Joe Buck and questioning why Dak spiked the ball on first down...

1. they were barely in field goal range but close enough to where they could play for the WIN not the TIE.

2. When you have a time out you can still throw the ball down field and more importantly over the middle and still be able to stop the clock quicker.

3. Like Dak did on that third down play. Dez was open going over the middle but the Packers lineman made a great play.

Had Dez caught it they could've spiked the ball again and KEEP the time out with the ability to

a. take a sack and still be in field goal range will stopping the clock.
b. take shots across the middle of the field in the red zone and still stop the clock if needed.