Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Church... the fact that he's still our starting safety when we've been knowing how bad he is for years is really a testament to this front office stupidity. When you see shyt like that it's why I don't feel confident moving forward. We've been saying we need a safety for HOW LONG NOW?

Oh and don't forget if Carr retires, and Mo leaves, that means we also need a CB. And you know Jerry loves drafting CBs

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never believed that in 2007 because I never believed in Romo
Dak has IT. So much so that you just knew with over a minute to go and down 31-28, you knew we would score or win the game. You knew it and I knew it. I never felt that with Romo. I didn't speak on it alot this season(jinx) but Dak was the real MVP in my eyes. We will get 4/5 rings outta this club

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i made a thread on CZ last week pointing out how we drafted him over Landon Collins and Randy Gregory over Frank Clark in the '15 draft (that class is looking weak by the way). @BlueHeffner said I was whining and many others claimed that Jones was a better fit for us than Collins. I kid you not, someone said we already had Collins in Wilcox and Church. :mjlol:

:picard:

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I never believed that in 2007 because I never believed in Romo
Dak has IT. So much so that you just knew with over a minute to go and down 31-28, you knew we would score or win the game. You knew it and I knew it. I never felt that with Romo. I didn't speak on it alot this season(jinx) but Dak was the real MVP in my eyes. We will get 4/5 rings outta this club

Not gonna make this a romo topic but Romo wasn't the problem. Look at the drafts after 07, THAT was why we never got back to that point in the Romo era. You had cornerstone players on offense and defense and pissed it away with shytty personnel decisions

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Can't get over how we all saw this shyt coming
Arod had time left
Defense been trash for so long that every time we get in playoffs and we lose it's cuz of defense
How much more we gotta take of this wack ass defense
Ain't no moral victory
Stars were aligned and we blew it
Started off poor which shouldn't have
But that defense really pissed me off
Something serious
Offense comeback for us and d let's us down again like 2014
First against hobbled Rodgers
Now this season against a depleted packers defense
I give Rodgers all the credit in the world
But man shyt hurts :mjcry:
Nothing is promised tomorrow
We were due for a serious bad game in defense and it came of course today
Sick of this defense
If anything it makes me appreciate Ware even more for the fact for all these years he got all them sacks alone with trash ass defense
We gotta fix this shyt thru the draft by all means and hope our drafting in defense is as good as offense
Cuz until we get more money we can't use free agency to do it
But when that money come free
Hate to say it pull a giants and sign for the best
Cuz offense wise we set for several years
Rookies don't play good in playoffs and our super rookies did and dez
fukk it our triplets did and then some and still lose

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
For people listening to Joe Buck and questioning why Dak spiked the ball on first down...

1. they were barely in field goal range but close enough to where they could play for the WIN not the TIE.

2. When you have a time out you can still throw the ball down field and more importantly over the middle and still be able to stop the clock quicker.

3. Like Dak did on that third down play. Dez was open going over the middle but the Packers lineman made a great play.

Had Dez caught it they could've spiked the ball again and KEEP the time out with the ability to

a. take a sack and still be in field goal range will stopping the clock.
b. take shots across the middle of the field in the red zone and still stop the clock if needed.
when you have a timeout in hand, you get in field goal range FIRST before thinking about taking a spike.

you don't spike before you get in field goal range.

imagine if we didn't get another yard after that spike. imagine if beasley didn't catch that ball on 2nd down and we had to go for it on 4th down. could you imagine how stupid that spike would have looked then?

garrett is naturally a conservative dikkhead. that's who he is at his core. this isn't the first time he's settled on a 50+ yd field goal in crunch time.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna make this a romo topic but Romo wasn't the problem. Look at the drafts after 07, THAT was why we never got back to that point in the Romo era. You had cornerstone players on offense and defense and pissed it away with shytty personnel decisions

Romo was always just happy to be there. It never meant everything to him until he got that huge contract. He lacked work ethic and leadership. Never had a chip on his shoulder

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Romo was always just happy to be there. It never meant everything to him until he got that huge contract. He lacked work ethic and leadership. Never had a chip on his shoulder

Bro that's all chit chat, unless you're in that locker room you don't know anything about work ethic and leadership. And even if it's true, that's not why we never got past the divisional. We never got past the divisional cause of bad drafting and holes that never got filled. Secondary was a problem then and it's a problem now. Pass rush besides Ware was always shaky and still is. Those things are what determine how far you get in the playoffs, not some "is Romo a good leader?" First Take sounding shyt.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

If Romo played in this game and they got behind he would've forced the ball and had a crucial momentum killing INT.

Dak played within himself the whole game. He never folded.

But at the end of the day the 2007 team had a better defense.

This team had a better offensive line and running game so you can't really compare the 2 teams.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Church... the fact that he's still our starting safety when we've been knowing how bad he is for years is really a testament to this front office stupidity. When you see shyt like that it's why I don't feel confident moving forward. We've been saying we need a safety for HOW LONG NOW?

Oh and don't forget if Carr retires, and Mo leaves, that means we also need a CB. And you know Jerry loves drafting CBs

Front office and coaches all
Stupid
I don't give a shyt we came back
We didn't run zeke enough or on 3rd and short plays that shyt is downright stupid
Pitt ran bell 30 carries today and I think damn near another 30 last week
Got 167 last week 170 this week
Zeke could of gotten 200 yds easily today and controlled the clock
Enough to where any stop we got could of benefited us to where we don't give Rodgers enough time to do his thing
Defense out here substitutes during some of these plays was dumb
How the hell we not prepared when he always does that shyt for a free play
I don't know how many plays I seen wr run past db and them not communicate to where they could have some get that guy cuz he gonna be open
All these soft as coverage
When being physical with this WRs hurts them
Cuz it gives them less time to be open
How many times did our dumbass de run inside instead of out when Rodgers strength is
Rolling out throwin the ball not the pocket as much
Have ur team not prepared on bye week brehs offense and defense

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro that's all chit chat, unless you're in that locker room you don't know anything about work ethic and leadership. And even if it's true, that's not why we never got past the divisional. We never got past the divisional cause of bad drafting and holes that never got filled. Secondary was a problem then and it's a problem now. Pass rush besides Ware was always shaky and still is. Those things are what determine how far you get in the playoffs, not some "is Romo a good leader?" First Take sounding shyt.

Fukk that loser. Get his tired ass off this team :camby:
Use his weak ass for a DE/CB trade

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Just wish we could've made it to NFCCG. That would've helped push our winning culture towards next year....we have potential to be a force at least til it comes renewing our tandem both Zeke and Dak. It would've been a good look for Dak to win one playoff game to shut up Romo fans and Dak haters. I like Romo and was wondering if we needed a spark when we had that big azz deficit. Dak did what he needed to do and his connection with Dez is improving. If that gets even better...:banderas:. And Romo fans would've still complained or had some shyt to say even if we made the NFC champ game. I just like to see Boys make big steps...and that alone along with HFA would've been epic. Just bad luck we had to play a red hot super elite QB who woke up from the dead. I respect Brady but it doesn't always work out for Dallas to play a Brock Oz led flawed offense and team in a less competitive division and can win with average QB play with good coaching. But with our lack of pass rush....Brock probably could've made plays on our D like in first half of game and times in second half like on that 3 and 20.

I wonder if T-Will should be resigned. I had such high hopes for Butler. He just too inconsistent.

Loss is not on our rookie tandem. More on coaching, play calling at certain times and needing more talent and big plays from D. Rookie tandem could've gotten us to NFCCG if not SB if we had superior coaching like :beli:who can execute situational football and time management.

Tired of hearing about our QBs right now. Can win with either one. Top focus is addressing holes in our D....lack of pass rush the first one.