Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Brehs need to chill. 7 months from now you all gonna be back in the season thread hyped for a SB run.

This ain't a Dan Marino situation. Marino didn't have 21 y/o Zeke. He didn't have 25 or under GOAT oline. He didn't have Dez. We'll be back. It's the Divisional Round.

It hurts, I know. But we gon be alright.

Rookie QB balled out for 300 and 3TD and Zeke ran for over 5ypc. First playoff game. Very winnable.

Best young core in the league. Us and Oakland.

It's a lot of shyt that has to go right to get a situation like we got this year. Despite some of the injuries on D our o-line stayed relatively healthy, Zeke, Dak, Sean Lee all stayed healthy. And the entire team was healthy for this playoff game. That's fukkin hard to do.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
i would like to see brice butler, williams, lucky whitehead, doug free, and the entire secondary gone

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's a lot of shyt that has to go right to get a situation like we got this year. Despite some of the injuries on D our o-line stayed relatively healthy, Zeke, Dak, Sean Lee all stayed healthy. And the entire team was healthy for this playoff game. That's fukkin hard to do.
Yeah but it's over breh.

All we can do is move forward. And we got a beast core to do it with.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
They weren't all the way in range but looking at the highlights on nfl primetime when that play comes up makes you sick honestly. The GB d was confused like shyt and we had Beasley open wide open for a second if they just run the play. Even if not that run the ball because with 49 seconds and close enough to fg range its no reason GB should have ever gotten the ball back unless it was in OT. shyt like that makes you understand why some think Garrett should be given the boot.
This is Aaron fukkin Rodgers on the other side of the field. Defense is gassed.You give him zero time. :snoop:

I would at least have given Garrett credit for trying to go for the TD :manny:...even if didn't work out.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is Aaron fukkin Rodgers on the other side of the field. Defense is gassed.You give him zero time. :snoop:

I would at least have given Garrett credit for trying to go for the TD :manny:...even if didn't work out.

Dallas media is now saying Scott Linehan told Dak to spike the ball. :yeshrug:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nfc playoffs are like the NBA western conference playoffs. Too many good teams. Pats was number 1 and played an awful Texans offensive team.
We had to play the best qb in the league. Like when me and Phil had that argument 2 playoffs ago about Cowboys not being the 2nd seed eventho they had the same record as Sea and had beat them. It's tough going in the Nfc but they were put on notice today that The Boyz are coming and will be on top for years. Dak ARM brought us back. I hate we lost but as I said a couple times today, this was gonna be the toughest game we will play in the next coming years. Told my boys at work, it'll come down to who has the ball last

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Dallas media is now saying Scott Linehan told Dak to spike the ball. :yeshrug:
Well damn, Linehan really did cost the Cowboys the game.
full

No disrespect breh. Maybe he needed to learn his lesson this game. Imagine if this was the Super Bowl :picard:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really the spike wasn't the problem. We were thinking TD and we had one timeout. You don't want to burn it, because you want to make sure you get a FG at worst. But not running Zeke on these 3 and 2 situations is fukking mind blowing stupid.

You also have to think. If we call timeout and then can't get FG unit on in time. The world would be shytting on us. It was a tough position to be in, but didn't cost us the game. 3RD and fukking 20, and letting Arod maneuver with a 3 man rush, cost us this game.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Really the spike wasn't the problem. We were thinking TD and we had one timeout. You don't want to burn it, because you want to make sure you get a FG at worst. But not running Zeke on these 3 and 2 situations is fukking mind blowing stupid.
what's the harm in running a play? the packers were on their heels. don't cape for this conservative fakkit. belicheck/mccarthy goes for the jugular there.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That drive play calling was fine. That Packer just made a hell of a play to bat the ball down. Dez was open on the slant. We most likely win the game with a TD there.