Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm not mad at all.

Dak passed his final exam. They didn't lose because of him. In fact they should've gone for the win and went for it on 4th and 2 or whatever it was.

Dallas was picked by most to go 7-9 at best.

The thing is with Dak this team's window is opening not closing.

They need to move Romo for picks. Sadly i think they will just release him.

Jaylon Smith will be on that defense next year which is the equivalent of having an extra first round pick.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I wasn't paying attention but did Green Bay call a timeout before the Cowboys 4th down?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm not that mad at the spike. I agree with the thinking of keeping the timeout. I would have rather seen them run a play there but I can also see the thinking that you have a rookie QB, are right on the edge of FG range under a minute and want to reassess the next few plays.

The much more egregious coaching errors to me were constantly going to the 3-man pass rush, not being prepared for Rodgers hurry up, passing three times from inside the 15 in the first half and passing on that 3rd and 2 on the first drive.

If you making a list of all the shytty coaching in that game the spike is way down on that list.

Let's face facts we said whole season defense playing better than expected but has always done this shyt chunk yards or several mental collapses

We were just waiting for the and hoping that big time it should happen was today and it was today

No gawd damn reason that pass Rodgers made should of happen
Not cuz he isn't elite or anything like that but it was happening most of the game and this one time u needed to cover the field and WRs properly mainly at the edges cuz of time reasons

If u put pressure he would of gotten rid of it quicker imo and we saw what happen where that int got reversed cuz of it when brown technically did defense of holding not pass interference

He would of threw pass in middle of field but not as far or inaccurate or if even time ran out 3 secs were left for Christ sake

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Brehs need to chill. 7 months from now you all gonna be back in the season thread hyped for a SB run.

This ain't a Dan Marino situation. Marino didn't have 21 y/o Zeke. He didn't have 25 or under GOAT oline. He didn't have Dez. We'll be back. It's the Divisional Round.

It hurts, I know. But we gon be alright.

Rookie QB balled out for 300 and 3TD and Zeke ran for over 5ypc. First playoff game. Very winnable.

Best young core in the league. Us and Oakland.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I wasn't paying attention but did Green Bay call a timeout before the Cowboys 4th down?

Can someone answer this question? :ld:

Because why didn't Garrett just let the clock go down to 3 sec before the Bailey field goal?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Can someone answer this question? :ld:

Because why didn't Garrett just let the clock go down to 3 sec before the Bailey field goal?
Beasley went out of bound on the 2nd down play.
Dak's pass got knocked down on the 3rd down play. It just looked like he got sacked.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I wanted my breh @dtownreppin214 and others to experience that long awaited playoff win.
giphy.gif

Keep ya head up fam. Future still bright. :wow:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Brehs need to chill. 7 months from now you all gonna be back in the season thread hyped for a SB run.

This ain't a Dan Marino situation. Marino didn't have 21 y/o Zeke. He didn't have 25 or under GOAT oline. He didn't have Dez. We'll be back. It's the Divisional Round.

It hurts, I know. But we gon be alright.

Rookie QB balled out for 300 and 3TD and Zeke ran for over 5ypc. First playoff game. Very winnable.

Best young core in the league. Us and Oakland.
CAR looked prime for a SB run and they couldn't even make the playoffs, you can't think that you'll always have a shot because teams around you may get better.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CAR looked prime for a SB run and they couldn't even make the playoffs, you can't think that you'll always have a shot because teams around you may get better.

I was just about to post this.

The NFC is going to be way more stronger next year.

But for some reason I think the NFC East is going to be trash next season. Which give me hope. :heh:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak has much better mechanics than Cam. Dak has ice in his veins. Cam a frontrunner. Dak would dive on that ball in the SB.

And Cam doesn't have Zeke, Oline, or Dez.

Carolina also let it's 2nd best player walk. That's not happening in Dallas. We're adding more pieces.

Relying on secondary play is risky. Cause even a good secondary can get exposed by well executed QB and WR play. We don't rely on that. Carolina and Seattle did.

Nobody is stopping our run game assuming we stay healthy. Once Dak gets more experience and some more weapons as TWilll, Butler, and Witten eventually move on, we will be fine.

Health is our only concern moving forward. New defensive players will be brought in. I'd say that's a good spot to be in.

Dallas beats KC, PIT, SEA, HOU today.
But we had to play against ARod. That's just the way it goes. I'm not tripping off this one loss.

We literally just had one of the most stacked draft classes in NFL history and people are acting like it's over. It's just getting started.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Situational football breh.

Coaches should have been screaming to Dak to get another play in and not spike the ball (you're in range)
Byron Jones peeking in the backfield on 3rd and 20...is just...wow.
They weren't all the way in range but looking at the highlights on nfl primetime when that play comes up makes you sick honestly. The GB d was confused like shyt and we had Beasley open wide open for a second if they just run the play. Even if not that run the ball because with 49 seconds and close enough to fg range its no reason GB should have ever gotten the ball back unless it was in OT. shyt like that makes you understand why some think Garrett should be given the boot.