Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Cowboys have to let go of all the low football IQ players. You'll never reach your potential until you do so. :yeshrug:

Let go of TWill, Mo C, etc

Dallas needs to get a legit #2 wr and probably look at finding a future replacement for Witten.

Linehan looked at Dak like it was his fault. Seemed to me it was a run play, but Dak checked out of it.

I think the Cowboys are right there for being contenders....however, people should be more upset than the moral victory talk. :yeshrug:

This was their year to get to the Super Bowl. shyt could very well be tougher next year despite the improvements. :francis:
Co-sign all of this.

Too many low IQ players and low IQ coaches

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Not there, That was a common sense down and they fukked it up. I don't even blame Dak because it was stupid to begin with.
I will have to go back and watch the game but somebody said he checked out of a run into that play. I'm not sure so I can't say for 100 but fukk that regardless I'm blaming Dak for that. How many other QBs had that ball picked on that play?

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
We lost a game where our best 2 players (rookies) had to outscore a QB playing the best of anybody today, who is a seasoned vet and Super Bowl winner in their 1st playoff game. Lost in this slow start, was that our Cowboys were the best team on the field

making alot of excuses bro.. this aint the NBA.. its hard to get to 13-3, #1 seed and the playoffs every year... this is a franchise-set back... horrendous loss.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Cowboys have to let go of all the low football IQ players. You'll never reach your potential until you do so. :yeshrug:

Let go of TWill, Mo C, etc

Dallas needs to get a legit #2 wr and probably look at finding a future replacement for Witten.

Linehan looked at Dak like it was his fault. Seemed to me it was a run play, but Dak checked out of it.

I think the Cowboys are right there for being contenders....however, people should be more upset than the moral victory talk. :yeshrug:

This was their year to get to the Super Bowl. shyt could very well be tougher next year despite the improvements. :francis:

Garret ass even said that's what he wanted was spike the ball in press conference

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea I'm not spiking the ball while the defense is on their heels. I'm ok if the ball winds up incomplete. But probably could have taken a shot to the end zone there if anything.
I agree but hindsight is always 20/20. I would've hit them with a draw after the pass to Beasley.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Cowboys still got a bright future.. Get a new defensive coordinator, and couple of new receivers and defensive players and ya'll are set. It took Aaron Rodgers blacking out and a hell of a kicker to get that win for GB

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I'm not that mad at the spike. I agree with the thinking of keeping the timeout. I would have rather seen them run a play there but I can also see the thinking that you have a rookie QB, are right on the edge of FG range under a minute and want to reassess the next few plays.

The much more egregious coaching errors to me were constantly going to the 3-man pass rush, not being prepared for Rodgers hurry up, passing three times from inside the 15 in the first half and passing on that 3rd and 2 on the first drive.

If you making a list of all the shytty coaching in that game the spike is way down on that list.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
A lot of cowboys fan are realist
We felt confident to beat them but knew if we lose it's cuz defense
Also just cuz u have a good core
Don't mean shyt getting to the chip
In NFL is just so damn hard nothing is guaranteed

Just takes a team that is really hot to beat a team that was extremely well in reg season

What this shows reg season don't mean shyt too me anymore

Think about dak goes over 300 yds 3 TDs
Zeke a buck 120
Dez over 100 yds receiving

And we still damn lost

Unless u got a elite coach with a great front office they are on the only ones who are likely to go chip or at least make noise in playoffs