Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: hurts but wipe your nose brehs and lets get to work. We got a few days to :cheers: our sorrows and then it's back to getting better and making moves

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mjcry: hurts but wipe your nose brehs and lets get to work. We got a few days to :cheers: our sorrows and then it's back to getting better and making moves
More like one day cause I not try goto hear all the Rodgers dikkriding esp from fukked up hairline smith and crew. Tuesday or wed I'll be good ready to hear about draft reports. Until then will only be listening to Cowboys podcast and getting this $$$ lol.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More like one day cause I not try goto hear all the Rodgers dikkriding esp from fukked up hairline smith and crew. Tuesday or wed I'll be good ready to hear about draft reports. Until then will only be listening to Cowboys podcast and getting this $$$ lol.

We lost on the right day since most will be off tomorrow. I'm bout to finish off this holiday Henny and egg nog and beat these hoe ass nikkas Packers in Madden :mjcry: :mjgrin:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Cowboys have to let go of all the low football IQ players. You'll never reach your potential until you do so. :yeshrug:

Let go of TWill, Mo C, etc

Dallas needs to get a legit #2 wr and probably look at finding a future replacement for Witten.
Yeah but that was a stupid azz play call. Run the damn ball on 2nd and 1 inside the red zone.
Linehan looked at Dak like it was his fault. Seemed to me it was a run play, but Dak checked out of it.

I think the Cowboys are right there for being contenders....however, people should be more upset than the moral victory talk. :yeshrug:

This was their year to get to the Super Bowl. shyt could very well be tougher next year despite the improvements. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
you guys have a nice future with Zeke and Dak, however, they need to cut out the partying, and focus on football 100%... for some reason, the Cowboys just dont have the IT factory... similar to the Phoenix Suns of the 2000s.... this loss might set the franchise back a few years, a stunning, and shocking loss

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was the 1994 NFC Championship Game all over again

d_sanders_950115_640.jpg

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you guys have a nice future with Zeke and Dak, however, they need to cut out the partying, and focus on football 100%... for some reason, the Cowboys just dont have the IT factory... similar to the Phoenix Suns of the 2000s.... this loss might set the franchise back a few years, a stunning, and shocking loss

We lost a game where our best 2 players (rookies) had to outscore a QB playing the best of anybody today, who is a seasoned vet and Super Bowl winner in their 1st playoff game. Lost in this slow start, was that our Cowboys were the best team on the field

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RBs come and go in this league man. Im not with this we'll be alright shyt. We said the same shyt in 07. You can't blow opportunities like that. This is the second time in what, 25 years that we've had home field throughout? That shyt don't happen every year, it's hard as fukk to get to this point and a lot of shyt had to go our way this year for it to happen. No guarantees it ever happens again

Real spit. I pretty sure Miami Dolphins fans thought Marino was going to skate to Superbowls after making it to one in the beginning of his career but he never went back. I can understand the optimism because I don't mind going into battle with the new triplets, but these heartbreaking losses or something else. Especially in situations in which we continue you beat ourselves.