Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
cant believe they didnt put some heat on rodgers on that 3rd and 20..... :francis:

cowboys too damn conservative
Regardless if combine man just stays with his man he would've been aight. Its Arod but whats the chances that ball going across the fukking field on that play? That seems like common sense just like when these dumb ass DBS on this team and others never turn around. You know how many picks you could have doing that? BJ should've played percentages and he would've been alright. Scrambling to his left that ball is most likely coming to that side so why try to be a hero? That's not the only bad play its just the last one which always sticks more.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Damn lot of pessimism in here.

shyt hurts. We lost. But we'll be alright.

We had a rookie at QB and RB. :heh:

I got Offseason Thread.
This

This is a young team in which our rookies were our best players :obama:

Fix this awful defense. I dont want to see an offensive player drafted. And get rid of Doug Costly :pacspit:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regardless if combine man just stays with his man he would've been aight. Its Arod but whats the chances that ball going across the fukking field on that play? That seems like common sense just like when these dumb ass DBS on this team and others never turn around. You know how many picks you could have doing that? BJ should've played percentages and he would've been alright. Scrambling to his left that ball is most likely coming to that side so why try to be a hero? That's not the only bad play its just the last one which always sticks more.

We have our beef but what a great nickname for Byron Jones. :wow::russ:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dak just played a better game than Romo has ever in the playoffs...don't want to hear your Romo dikkriders ever speak about him again.

We need to let go of Witten due to age, Butler and Williams.

Jerry needs to draft and buy a whole new D.

I repent for ever thinking of trading Dez....he's top 3....nikka had heart :wow:

Why the fukk were we passing 3x in the red zone and settling for FGs? :gucci:
Eh Dak did his thing but lets not forget that nikka threw a stupid ass int that almost never gets picked. Witten still does his thing so can't agree with that unless you telling me we got some Gronk dude on deck. Butler or Williams probably coming back tbh. We definitely need defensive help. Too bad we can't get the dude from A&M if he is supposed to be as good as the hype on him. Don't be that guy with the passing shyt cause I bet you wasn't saying shyt when Dez and witten scored off throwing in the red zone.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
deal_with_it-Lakers.gif

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Eh Dak did his thing but lets not forget that nikka threw a stupid ass int that almost never gets picked. Witten still does his thing so can't agree with that unless you telling me we got some Gronk dude on deck. Butler or Williams probably coming back tbh. We definitely need defensive help. Too bad we can't get the dude from A&M if he is supposed to be as good as the hype on him. Don't be that guy with the passing shyt cause I bet you wasn't saying shyt when Dez and witten scored off throwing in the red zone.
Yeah but that was a stupid azz play call. Run the damn ball on 2nd and 1 inside the red zone.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Going to have to trade Romo, get a pick and use the others for defense.

Offensive line, Zeke and Dak need to deliver some championships, can't waste their talent.