Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
This is the best offense by far the Packers will play since they started their winning streak. In fact, none of the teams they have played are as balanced and as dangerous as the Cowboys offense. And while people laugh at the defensive line, it was one of the hotter lines in December. Finished the season with 36 sacks. Forced the most sacks in the month in December I believe.
and Lawrence and Thorton and others are back healthy, providing depth and allows us to shuffle the D line...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So far common sense has won out, all the teams that should've won did. The only way the Packers win is if the Cowboys completely shyt the bed.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
One thing I heard all wk was these "what if Dak struggles" scenarios would you put Romo back in there. I don't think that'll happen but it will be interesting to see how y'all play if GB gets a lead and y'all fall behind. I think Dak is capable of playing from behind but that's obviously not his strength. I still feel like GB will win but I think it'll be a real close game

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
We won the super bowl in dallas. Rodgers 4-1 vs dallas. We have nothing to fear :manny:

I swear nikkas just make shyt up.

Rodgers has at least two losses to Dallas off the top of my head without research. One in 2008 which was the first time the Cowboys beat the packers in lambeau and Dak shredded the packers earlier this year in lambeau.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
First and foremost Dak already has 3 come from behind victories including being down two TDs to SF.

Second, it must be reiterated that the packers and Cowboys are both top10 offenses and the packers are 0-5 vs top 10 offenses while the boys are 4-0.

Heading over to Walmart in Arlington right now to cop a few things before this tailgating. This bullshyt ass "curse" will be broken today.

Redemption for #Dezgate

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I haven't been able to sleep. And even when I do I wake up thinking about the game. This is it. I've felt it since the game we beat Philly. Our time has come. Over the years we've grown accustomed to losing. But this team here? these rookies too? They aren't afraid of winning. They welcome it. They embrace it. And the team is here to help them when. They believe it's time just as I do. And that is the difference this time. Swagboy brothers, we have LIVED thru hell of seasons. Our hearts have been broken. Stepped on. But now we are hurdling (LITERALLY) all obstacles. AND OUR DALLAS COWBOYS WILL FIGHT. THEY BROUGHT THE FIGHT ALL SEASON. and now they will finish this fight.