Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One thing I heard all wk was these "what if Dak struggles" scenarios would you put Romo back in there. I don't think that'll happen but it will be interesting to see how y'all play if GB gets a lead and y'all fall behind. I think Dak is capable of playing from behind but that's obviously not his strength. I still feel like GB will win but I think it'll be a real close game
What makes that so obvious?

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That Dez #FinishThisFight video gave me chills.

By far and away my favorite Cowboy. Not just now but All Time.

I watched Emmitt Aikman Irvin Deion Allen Woodson play. Albeit I was going, but I got to witness greatness. They dominated. And won.

But there's just something endearing about Dez. Being the hometown kid living the life he did and now he's putting on for Dallas. Media tries so hard to tear him down over nonsensical bullshyt.

Win, lose, or draw, seeing this dude wear the 88 and Star on his helmet brings joy to my heart. It's probably how Bulls fans felt in 2011 whenever Rose suited up. But better. I get high everytime I see him catch the ball in open space.

Drafting Dez was one of the best moves this organization has ever made in my lifetime.

I hope he gets his revenge today.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I'm more concerned with Rodgers running hurry up and us getting caught with 12 men on the field.

I fully expect to to Rodgers abuse hurry up offense like a 12 year old on Madden today.
Can't give him that time in the pocket the giants gave him

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We a 2nd half team. If u expect to win, u need to get going early and often.

Should be a good game unlike the rest of these playoff games. Zeke a fukking beast
Dak is a 2nd half QB. See SF, PHI, PIT, MIN, TB, DET games

Go and get your lead. We don't care. Throw it 50 times. We don't care. Run with a converted WR. We don't care. Play backup UDFA WRs at CB. We don't care.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What makes that so obvious?

He's a better QB with a lead and the ground game going. When the ground game hasn't been working or he's been behind (see Minny, NYG) he hasn't been as effective.

I think GB will sell out to stop the run and force Dak to beat them

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
One thing I heard all wk was these "what if Dak struggles" scenarios would you put Romo back in there. I don't think that'll happen but it will be interesting to see how y'all play if GB gets a lead and y'all fall behind. I think Dak is capable of playing from behind but that's obviously not his strength. I still feel like GB will win but I think it'll be a real close game
no. you win and lose with Dak. Romo comes in only if Dak is injured.