Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one scared though. I mean yall can talk about week 6 all yall want but i know the nfl works so good luck :salute:
The NFL works like this. The best team in the trenches wins in January. If you think you'll beat us in the trenches bless your little heart child

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And u think your dline is gonna beat us? :mjlol:

Thats cute

See ya tomorrow breh
Beat y'all? We both know you aren't running the ball making you one dimensional. You really don't know how this football thing works. Act like Lacy wasn't a huge reason you won in 2014. Football idiots annoy me. Take that L tomorrow, bow down and keep Dallas name out your mouth until next season. Ok?

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Beat y'all? We both know you aren't running the ball making you one dimensional. You really don't know how this football thing works. Act like Lacy wasn't a huge reason you won in 2014. Football idiots annoy me. Take that L tomorrow, bow down and keep Dallas name out your mouth until next season. Ok?

They said eli would win in GB. :smugfavre:

They said giants defense would make us one dimensional and shut our offense down. :smugfavre:

U right football idiots do annoy me especially ones who are a fan of team who hasnt accomplish shyt since pac was alive :pachaha:

Yea lacy the reason we won in 2014 :mjlol:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They said eli would win in GB. :smugfavre:

They said giants defense would make us one dimensional and shut our offense down. :smugfavre:

U right football idiots do annoy me especially ones who are a fan of team who hasnt accomplish shyt since pac was alive :pachaha:
You can't comprehend. Did ny win in the trenches? They ran the ball on you? They were as one dimensional as you. Just do what I said after your L tomorrow. Understand that?

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
This is the best offense by far the Packers will play since they started their winning streak. In fact, none of the teams they have played are as balanced and as dangerous as the Cowboys offense. And while people laugh at the defensive line, it was one of the hotter lines in December. Finished the season with 36 sacks. Forced the most sacks in the month in December I believe.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:russell: Green Bay the same team that barely beat a Matt Barkley led Bears team on the road

All this talk about our defense being trash shows me that nikkas dont know what theyre talking about.

#1 rushing defense
#5 scoring defense

This team is going to come out hungry. We are fully healthy and have homefield. No way we lose this

:Smugdak: ready

:smugzeke: Ready