Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
He's a better QB with a lead and the ground game going. When the ground game hasn't been working or he's been behind (see Minny, NYG) he hasn't been as effective.

I think GB will sell out to stop the run and force Dak to beat them

Quite honestly, Pittsburgh did this as well as Philadelphia and Dak still came back and beat them. I believe Dak was down to Philly by 10 and Dallas came back and won. Pittsburgh, a team with a much better balanced offense than GB, went up two times in the fourth and Dak led the team to take the lead both times.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
This is not true :francis:
Sure isn't. Baltimore also stopped the run for most of that game until Dak started beating them down the field. He threw for 300 yards that day. Once they saw Dak was throwing all over them in the 2nd half, they started to account for that and Zeke started to eat in the 4th quarter.

The Minnesota and Giants game I give credit to their defense. Solid performance. The minnesota game though was marred by penalties. We had a few big plays called back and put the offense in a bind. The thing is GB doesn't have nearly the defense Minnesota and NYG has. Go ahead and make Dak try to beat you with that banged up secondary they have.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
So what happened to him in those NY & Minnesota games?
Dak had a bad game in NY, but the run game wasnt shut down. Zeke went for close to 100 in the first half.

Minnesota he had over 100 qb rating and won:gucci:

Even if I give you those games, thats irrelevant as nobody left in the playoffs have a defense as good as those two teams.

What about @Pitt when we has down 12-3 :jbhmm:

What about vs Philly when he brought us back from down 10 :jbhmm:

What about vs Lions when Zeke broke out 1 good run but was mostly held in check :jbhmm:

The only way to beat this team is to force turnovers, plain and simple :ufdup:

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
38-27, comfortable win today brehs.

C2O4ysGUsAAD2Jz.jpg

C2O4yssUcAA557T.jpg