Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does week 6 matter to tomorrows game? :sas1:

We love playing in dallas :sas2:

Lose to a Dez less Cowboys breh

And Packers never won a playoffs game in Dallas.

309f68b0286555b61ee2dff26e915ebe

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we better win tomorrow. I put it down for this squad hard in this hating territory I occupy. I got at least a dozen invite to nigguhs get together just cuz they want to see me in person as my squad becomes the accident waiting to happen. They better me not embarrassed me tomorrow. We're better and healthier than the packers. No reason we shouldn't beat them.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Yeah, we can definitely tell you are.

I'd be nervous about stopping Zeke, too.

Especially when he hurdled some soft p*ssy trying to tackle him, got tackled by a weak midget into a moist 2nd stringer and still ran for another 5 yards.

zekehurdle.0.gif

:cotdamn:

Good luck tomorrow. :elliott:

Only teams who brag about regular season games are the ones who haven't done shyt in the playoffs in forever.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Now you trolling. Most of the media members have picked GB to win but yet you talk about them not getting respect?

Well I haven't seen it. I don't feel like they're being respected much at all, but it's all good. And I been getting trolled by Cowboys fans all week long. Just some harmless shyt talking before the game won't hurt anyone.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
This may have been posted earlier but just saw it

No excuse for losing man. We are the healthier and more rested team. Only way we can lose is if Rodgers has a otherworldly performance and outscores our O

Randall is trash anyways. There wont even be a drop off with him out