Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Only reason I'd worry about giants isn't even because they beat us twice. But because I hate them so much. Division rivals always tough games. They're not even close to as good as us or the other teams in the playoffs but fukk they seem to piss me off all the time in crucial games.

we got the best defense in the entire league how aren't we as good as some of the teams in the playoffs :hhh:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Damn near impossible to beat an NFL team 3 times, and all our games were extremely close :martin:

nah I don't disagree with that, just the other conclusion in regards to the Falcons :leostare:

Falcons are a better version of Dallas, they will give you guys a tough game

Seattle I agree with your assessment too since they won't be at home

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah I don't disagree with that, just the other conclusion in regards to the Falcons :leostare:

Falcons are a better version of Dallas, they will give you guys a tough game

Seattle I agree with your assessment too since they won't be at home

Falcons D just as bad or worse than ours, they dont have our run game but are more explosive ill give em that.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
JAYLON NERVE STARTING TO FIRE!!!1 HES GONNA PLAY 2017 :krs::krs::krs:

fukk yea jaylon and lee :noah:

we got the best defense in the entire league how aren't we as good as some of the teams in the playoffs :hhh:

Don't disagree ur offense tho :scust:
And Eli may have had worse years but he just looks so off this time that I don't think a switch will work this time for him to go super eli
Falcons D just as bad or worse than ours, they dont have our run game but are more explosive ill give em that.

Yea there offense is more explosive only cuz we don't throw down field as much but they is elite tho
D is worse than ours
Come down too ball control and defense getting some stops and us scoring we do that we be fine

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This first game is the Super Bowl.

Obviously we would all prefer to play flabby Lions than Giants or Packers, but it'll most likely be one of the latter 2.

First game is the one I'm most worried about. If we show we're not rusty, the reg season dominance is still intact, defense ain't a fluke, and these rookies aren't afraid of the spotlight, it's over.

If we win the Divisional game, we win it all. :dezshrug:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This first game is the Super Bowl.

Obviously we would all prefer to play flabby Lions than Giants or Packers, but it'll most likely be one of the latter 2.

First game is the one I'm most worried about. If we show we're not rusty, the reg season dominance is still intact, defense ain't a fluke, and these rookies aren't afraid of the spotlight, it's over.

If we win the Divisional game, we win it all. :dezshrug:
Speak for yourself. Our biggest rival might b the skins but I have long hated the giants more than any other NFC east rival for a long time now. I want the giants. I still have problem watching the divisional playoff game. I just want to beat Elisha one time when the game really counts. Eli hasn't owned us but he has owned us when it comes to important game. I ain't goin lie, i fukking disposed Elisha manning and I want to beat him in the playoff. I wish Jacobs was still there so we could beat him too.