Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Brehs... I hate getting ahead of myself. But I really believe this year is our year. Giants are the only team I worry about. I never believe in teams like Falcons or Bengals or Lions etc when they make playoffs. I think we can do this. I BELIEVE. #FINISHTHEFIGHT

Giants ain't shyt, only team I kinda don't wanna see is the Packers the way they're playing right now

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Damn how NFL network and espn done switch things up on how they feel about the cowboys now that playoffs have started. We got no chance now and out last game will be the divisional is what they saying. I know that dak is a rookie and a rookie never led a team to win a super bowl, but that switch was quick.

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn how NFL network and espn done switch things up on how they feel about the cowboys now that playoffs have started. We got no chance now and out last game will be the divisional is what the saying. I know that dak is a rookie and a rookie never led a team to win a super bowl, but that switch was quick.

Its all ratings breh, now that rogers been playing better they back on his dikk. These the same nikkas who were comparing him to blaine gabbert.

Their defense is still trash as fukk, rogers dont scare me if hes on the bench the whole game. #ballcontrol

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Only reason I'd worry about giants isn't even because they beat us twice. But because I hate them so much. Division rivals always tough games. They're not even close to as good as us or the other teams in the playoffs but fukk they seem to piss me off all the time in crucial games.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
The Green Bay loss still felt the worst ive felt after a game. In 2007, we were playing awful in the final month and :to: was hurt. In 2014, we were healthy and averaging almost 40 points a game in December :snoop:

That GB loss stung like fire. I was there in person breh. :mjcry:

The fans out there were cool as fukk tho and agreed it was a catch but to be honest we couldn't stop Rodgers in the second half so I still say we lose.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JAYLON NERVE STARTING TO FIRE!!!1 HES GONNA PLAY 2017 :krs::krs::krs: