Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
The Green Bay loss still felt the worst ive felt after a game. In 2007, we were playing awful in the final month and :to: was hurt. In 2014, we were healthy and averaging almost 40 points a game in December :snoop:
Was depressed the whole week bruh :to:

But ayo! let's kill these bad vibes cuz none of that nut shyt matters. This a new era, all that bad mojo we had in the past is just that -- the past. This the year my boys. This is the year :dakme:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Brehs I've been that fan that don't wanna feel like this could be the year all season. Didn't wanna get my hopes up...but idk :yeshrug: I'm feeling good as shyt about this run brehs.

How the rest of y'all feeling? :myman:
I feel like we're playing with the houses money. This team has far exceeded my expectations.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I feel like we're playing with the houses money. This team has far exceeded my expectations.

Same way I feel, idk if anybody said this yet or not but too me this season was summed up by Romos one and only drive this season:dead:

We just gotta not do anything different in the playoffs and get to Houston where anything can happen:banderas:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Brehs I've been that fan that don't wanna feel like this could be the year all season. Didn't wanna get my hopes up...but idk :yeshrug: I'm feeling good as shyt about this run brehs.

How the rest of y'all feeling? :myman:
Let's win it all :myman:

Nothing is guaranteed in this league. Going from our 2014 season to 2015 season should show us that.

Without stupid penatlies, this offense is unstoppable. The defense is continously improving and starting to get pressure on the QB.

WIN. IT. ALL. Boys:Mjgrinsb:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Brehs... I hate getting ahead of myself. But I really believe this year is our year. Giants are the only team I worry about. I never believe in teams like Falcons or Bengals or Lions etc when they make playoffs. I think we can do this. I BELIEVE. #FINISHTHEFIGHT