Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I feel like we're playing with the houses money. This team has far exceeded my expectations.
I bet the Panthers were thinking the same thing last year. In today's salary cap era and w/ all the injuries, forecasting success is futile (especially with the amt of FAs we got on defense and that :hmm: schedule).

To me, as long as we get to Houston I'm good. I expect to win two home games. I can't expect this team to beat Belicheck with 2 weeks off to prepare against a rookie QB.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
MY GOD THE HATE IS GETTING OUTTA CONTROL.

THEY LITERALLY HAD A ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION TODAY ON FIRST TAKE W/ WAYNE AND WALE ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY HATE US.

WALE: "D.C. STANDS FOR DALLAS COWBOYS" :mjlol:

That's why I want this superbowl so bad, especially if it involves us beating the Giants on the way. Stephen A getting real annoying with his Cowboy fan hatred.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I bet the Panthers were thinking the same thing last year. In today's salary cap era and w/ all the injuries, forecasting success is futile (especially with the amt of FAs we got on defense and that :hmm: schedule).

To me, as long as we get to Houston I'm good. I expect to win two home games. I can't expect this team to beat Belicheck with 2 weeks off to prepare against a rookie QB.
I'm speaking about this year. If you told me Romo would get hurt and we'd still be 13-3 with Dak at the helm, I would have asked @houston911 to ban you.

So for this year, to me the season is a success. A superbowl might take a boy out early with a heart attack.

Next year I hope at least the mavericks are good :guilty:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm speaking about this year. If you told me Romo would get hurt and we'd still be 13-3 with Dak at the helm, I would have asked @houston911 to ban you.

So for this year, to me the season is a success. A superbowl might take a boy out early with a heart attack.

Next year I hope at least the mavericks are good :guilty:
I can't go that far to say the season is a success. Right now we got two home games to get to the Super Bowl in our home state. All year we've heard about how the chemistry and mindset of the team has been on point. If that's the case, they got to win AT LEAST one of these home games fam. 6-1 at home and the team is going to be 100% healthy. If they lose the first game, the whole regular season is going to go blank in my memory. I just want to see a NFC championship game breh, is that too much to ask? 21 years since the last one -1996. it would be UNACCEPTABLE to not end this silly ass streak this year. dead ass everything is set up perfectly for us.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va

I agree I just want a SB appearance but to be another team besides the midgets to beat Brady and Beli in the big game would be epic. I think we can do it. If Dak struggle, we can put in Romo. I would love to see emotional azz SAS throw up seeing Dak, Zeke, Romo and JJ hoist the Lombardi. Dude may actually snap.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I can't go that far to say the season is a success. Right now we got two home games to get to the Super Bowl in our home state. All year we've heard about how the chemistry and mindset of the team has been on point. If that's the case, they got to win AT LEAST one of these home games fam. 6-1 at home and the team is going to be 100% healthy. If they lose the first game, the whole regular season is going to go blank in my memory. I just want to see a NFC championship game breh, is that too much to ask? 21 years since the last one -1996. it would be UNACCEPTABLE to not end this silly ass streak this year. dead ass everything is set up perfectly for us.
What part of oak cliff you from? :stopitslime:
Dak is a household name now

He should track down who jumped him and have some crazy fans burn their house down
Them nigggas prolly tell their group of fans, "i knocked that nikka out at the beach" every time we have a nationally televised game :smh:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I agree I just want a SB appearance but to be another team besides the midgets to beat Brady and Beli in the big game would be epic. I think we can do it. If Dak struggle, we can put in Romo. I would love to see emotional azz SAS throw up seeing Dak, Zeke, Romo and JJ hoist the Lombardi. Dude may actually snap.
i need one of my psycho ese cowboys fans to cut this nikka the moment he lands in texas for the super bowl coverage. time for his ass to cash dem checks his disrespectful mouth been writing.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stephen a smith doesn't hate the cowboys. He just plays the role for the network. It's an easy draw for ratings especially for a show of that platform that he hosts.

Stephen A Didn't even start talking about the cowboys until first take. I used to listen to his show everyday back in 2006 and he never spoke about the cowboys like does now.