Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
He said he hates the Cowboy fans. You can say a great bunch of us are illogical at times when it comes to the team which is annoying. But every fanbase has that one word about them. Redskin fans are delusional. Giant fans are arrogant. Eagle fans are obnoxious and so are his Steelers. Most NFL Fanbases collectively aren't much different from each other. Including the oh so "humble" packer fans.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet the Panthers were thinking the same thing last year. In today's salary cap era and w/ all the injuries, forecasting success is futile (especially with the amt of FAs we got on defense and that :hmm: schedule).

To me, as long as we get to Houston I'm good. I expect to win two home games. I can't expect this team to beat Belicheck with 2 weeks off to prepare against a rookie QB.

I dunno breh im not sure i can take a Superbowl L, especially since everyone i know who does not even watch football is gonna talk shyt :sadcam: not trying to fight nikkas :gucci:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how long Gregory firing his agent and stalling the appeal is gonna work..

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Giants cant beat us 3 times, i bet my paycheck on that shyt. I aint worried.

Falcons defense trash, not worried.

Seahawks regressed with no earl thomas the defense is not what it used to be. Not worried.

#swagboyz

Yall won't be playing the Giants sir :ronaldo:

giphy.gif

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@Codeine Fiend Dream Team i just want to say with all the shytty team and game thread titles... this one is exquisite.. terrific job breh
I just put faith in my brehs and go out and try to execute.

Lot of quality posting in here, I'm just trying to do my job and get better each week.

Season thread title is nice, but we're working for something bigger.

Hopefully we can have a Defending, Reigning, Undisputed Champs thread title soon.

:elliott:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Signing G Jonathan Cooper only through the playoffs is interesting.

Hopefully they're looking to upgrade one of the backup guard spots otherwise they might need Cooper because they're looking to activate Tapper instead of Collins because Gregory will be suspended and there might be issues with Tank's back. Yesterday, Jerry didn't sound very optimistic about Tank's status for the playoff game. He hasn't gotten as many sacks as we all expected but he is stout against the run game and . Losing three ends in a month (D-Law, Gregory, Zach Moore) has deteriorated our DE depth a bit.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So my dawg was in Citizen Sunday and said that Dak & Zeke was in there :snoop:

Them nigggas invited the chick he was with the section :snoop:

Said Dak was in the back smoking a black :snoop:
So? You sounding like these old ass cats on tv hating and shyt. Tell me when they at the club next Saturday night.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Damn near impossible to beat an NFL team 3 times, and all our games were extremely close :martin:

Also its gonna be 5 stacks in coli cash for every post in here pleigboi :birdman:
Its not impossible it just rarely happens from what I saw. Here is an article albeit from awhile ago. I also saw it happened 17 times but I don't know how many times overall that's been the matchup outside of those 17 times to get a true measure if that's true or not. Beating a Team Three Times in One Season Is Easier Done Than Said

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
He said he hates the Cowboy fans. You can say a great bunch of us are illogical at times when it comes to the team which is annoying. But every fanbase has that one word about them. Redskin fans are delusional. Giant fans are arrogant. Eagle fans are obnoxious and so are his Steelers. Most NFL Fanbases collectively aren't much different from each other. Including the oh so "humble" packer fans.
Thats why I don't make sense when fans talk about different fan bases like they soo different. They all the same its just when they on your side similar to race, gender, religion, etc you tend to overlook the stupid shyt those in your crew doing. Its a stupid thread on cowboys zone on some I don't want to be a fan at times over other fans shyt because of some Romo meme. I fukks with Romo but some other fans being silly if they were which I doubt aren't going to make me switch my team up. shyt sound stupid to me.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Believe it or not beating a team 3 times in a row has happened more often than it not. I'm pretty sure the record is 13-7 in favor of the team winning three in a row.
Yea Idk y brehs keep sayin that. We beat the:Flabandsickiggle: Eagles 3x in 2009

With that said, no way the Vagiants beat us 3x.

It dont matter anyways, Giants are losing on Sunday