Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Putting in Romo means he is probably going to be back next year...

That also means we go down the path of him counting 72 million against the cap over the next 3 years...

You want to go down that road for an old QB who can't stay healthy? Because he wins a game? Because he wins a playoff game? Because he wins 2 playoff games?

I don't want to do that...I'd rather cut my losses now...release him in June...and pay 20 million in cap money over 2 years instead of 72 million over 3...

I don't see why.. there's no guarantees of anything. All you're trying to do is win 3 games in the playoffs, do that and worry about the future in the future.

Romo is on borrowed time anyway. We have the guy of the future, but that doesn't mean he has to play NOW. He's still a rookie.. 99.9% of rookies in his position aren't ready to lead a team to a superbowl.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
GB beat you already earlier in the year.

And they're going to beat you again week 17.

That would be a sweep.

And you need to beat NYG AND DAL to win the division.

Yeah, another Detroit choke incoming :russ:

The division will already be locked up by week 17 bro bro. Typical of cowboy fan you to speak on our "moribund" franchise as referring to the past is a cowboy fan hobby. How many of those rings have you won since your mommy let you cross the street all by yourself, though?

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The division will already be locked up by week 17 bro bro. Typical of cowboy fan you to speak on our "moribund" franchise as referring to the past is a cowboy fan hobby. How many of those rings have you won since your mommy let you cross the street all by yourself, though?
You gonna need some parental advisory for this next bit.

Your squad has more winless 0-16 seasons than playoff wins since your mommy let you cross the street all by yourself.

:leostare: :russ: :what: :mjlol: :cotdamn: :paulielol:

Cleveland Caveliers, Chicago Cubs, New Orleans Saints, Cleveland Indians, Florida Marlins have more success in your lifetime than the Lions.

Nobody is checking for the Detroit fukking Lions. Do you losers even have a season thread? Yet here you are in ours, desperately seeking attention. Were you abused as a child? Scared to smile? They called you ugly?

Ironic you accuse Cowboys fans of living in the past when you run in this thread asking about the last time we won. Pot meet kettle.

GB tried to hand you the division all year and you're still going to find a way to mess it up.

Another week, another uninformed poster in our thread. fukk outta here :camby:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Get outta here

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

Your squad has more winless 0-16 seasons than playoff wins since your mommy let you cross the street all by yourself.

Cleveland Caveliers, Chicago Cubs, New Orleans Saints, Cleveland Indians, Florida Marlins have more success in your lifetime than the Lions.

Nobody is checking for the Detroit fukking Lions. Do you losers even have a season thread? Yet here you are in ours, desperately seeking attention. Were you abused as a child? Scared to smile? They called you ugly?

Ironic you accuse Cowboys fans of living in the past when you run in this thread asking about the last time we won. Pot meet kettle.

GB tried to hand you the division all year and you're still going to find a way to mess it up.

:ooh:

The GOAT at ethers :wow:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

:wow:

Wish i could rep

Gonna need you to ghostwrite some ether for me to dish out for these Seahawk/Eagles/Giants fans :wow:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps