Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Jerry trying to kamikaze the season.

This motherfukker just can't learn to shut up
Gonna have to win shyt in spite of his stupid ass comments
:scust:

Just can't leave all we'll alone was no reason to diss aikman no reason to bring up romo :snoop:

U chose dak ride with him breh and stfu

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yet people want us to draft that weak nikka Hodges's from VT who can't block a soul. fukk outta here!
What are you talking about fam? Only serious draft nikkas talking about the draft right now that are Boys fan dude. Stop exaggerating based on a few dudes online.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about fam? Only serious draft nikkas talking about the draft right now that are Boys fan dude. Stop exaggerating based on a few dudes online.
I seen fans and draft guys saying we (need) a tight end. Walter football had us taking the Michigan tight end a month ago.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I hope this is nothing but we'll have to wait and see...

Even if so it makes them look even worse we played worse game of season and still could of won
They have played like that before against teams like the browns for Christ sake
It's not like it will overturn the results as far as i know
That game helps us for the playoffs so we can handle the blitz better so if teams copy the Vikings and giants or we face em again we'll be even better off now
Not even worried teams better worry cuz come Sunday of our defense does same shyt again as far as I'm concerned it's a wrap almost
Our offense problem is simple fix of blitz pick up consistent playcalling and dak just taking what D gives him while also seeing the field which he has done before when he has bad starts with giants game being his worst
Vikings game proved to me he'll be fine