Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don't see why.. there's no guarantees of anything. All you're trying to do is win 3 games in the playoffs, do that and worry about the future in the future.

Romo is on borrowed time anyway. We have the guy of the future, but that doesn't mean he has to play NOW. He's still a rookie.. 99.9% of rookies in his position aren't ready to lead a team to a superbowl.

The problem is when it comes to "the future" and Romo...it's 3 years an 72 million dollars against the cap or it's 2 years and 20 something million against the cap...

And if Romo wins 3 playoff games that would be a super bowl win and aint no way in hell he going anywhere...and I would still want him gone because winning 3 games is not going to convince me he can come back and play in 16 regular season games...i would love to see him win one but i don't want a 36 year old qb making a ton of money while his body is falling apart on this team at all for any reason point blank period no matter what he does...

Dak is not "the guy of the future"...he is the guy right now...when you win 11 games in a row and set all types of rookie records and are the first team to clinch a playoff spot and are a ROY candidate and and MVP candidate at the qb position you don't need to go sit for a year...or two years...or three years...not for some QB who has won 2 playoff games in 11 seasons as a starter...we are in this thread going back and forth talking about winning a super bowl...who is the qb who got us to this point? how many ROY candidates went and sit on the bench next year? How many mvp candidates went and sit on the bench the next year? How many qb's lead their team to 11 straight wins and a guaranteed playoff birth and went and sit on the bench next year? The answer to that question is none...so why should Dak do it?

You are right no rookie qb has ever won a super bowl...but...how man 36 year qb's coming off 3 broken bone injuries have won a superbowl? The answer is none...

You are right their are no guarantees of anything. So why would you go down the path of playing a 36 year old qb who has spent going on 2 years being to hurt to finish a game...when you have a rookie qb who has led you to at worst a playoff game in his very first season?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Were you sying this the last 4 weeks? I think their chemistry is fine..majority of their incompletions is due to poor throws.

compared to all the other receivers this is by far the worst chemistry on the team, and like everyone else on here i did not say shyt because we were winning. nobody did.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
compared to all the other receivers this is by far the worst chemistry on the team, and like everyone else on here i did not say shyt because we were winning. nobody did.
He has the best chemistry with Witt and Beas. Both of them rarely catch the ball greater than 12 yrds down the field

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Prior to the nyg game Dez had his best 5 game stretch since the 2014 season. @Dwight Howard is right

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
12 personnel was our bread and butter. I'm perplexed why they don't sign a TE. Using DMC as a h-back in the 21 personnel would be a nice adjustment since he's a great blocker but we can't just abandon our best personnel group b/c Escobar sucks.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

I thought this was a good read.

This article revolves around the belief that Geoff Swaim has to be played straight up because he is a threat to catch the ball...

Esco show fell off a cliff blocking...he was never great but man has he been bad this year...

It's really the Hanna injury that makes it bad because if he wasn't hurt we wouldn't have to trot out a fukking lineman to play TE...

Where Rico at...time to find out what reading tight end for dummies all season has done for him...

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
is it just me but why is the media blowing this lost to the giants all out of proportion? Both offenses played like shyt that game. And it came down to which team caught a break on offense and that was the giants. They won by 3. Swagboyz fans let relax here. I did not lose no sleep over the last week lost. I just feel sorry for the bucs next Sunday. :obama:

Last edited: