Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Lost in all this fukkery is the A. Brown INT :whew: What a play.... Dude was an absolute steal
That boy might be retarded. If you watch that possession, I think it was two plays before that, Eli threw a lollipop out there that he could came back and made a play on the ball. I jumped up and said, "ho ass niggga jump that shyt" then a few plays later he made a tough ass play for the pick lol

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So we will get the Dak Attack unleashed on us 12/26.....right? I'd just HATE for the MVP candidate, perfect, better than RG3 ever was guy to be, ya know

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Look at it like this..

If Dak can handle Romo pressure then he can handle playoff/Super Bowl pressure :manny::francis:
:childplease: He couldn't even handle 4 man fronts this past SNF

I'm not trying to hear any SB talk right now. Let him win a playoff game first. These 11 wins don't mean shyt if he can't correct his play from the past 2 weeks.

We all know TB gonna do the same shyt NYG and Minnesota did. Pressure him and drop minimal guys into coverage and force him to make quick, correct reads and test his ball placement.

This will be his 3rd try. Let's see how he does.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So we will get the Dak Attack unleashed on us 12/26.....right? I'd just HATE for the MVP candidate, perfect, better than RG3 ever was guy to be, ya know
So you guys gonna win the division?

I'd just HATE for your moribund franchise, better off without Calvin, supposed MVP candidate Stafford to choke the division away to GB on the last day of the regular season. In a year where people were calling for Rodgers to be benched.

Also, Michigan sucks :laff:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:childplease: He couldn't even handle 4 man fronts this past SNF

I'm not trying to hear any SB talk right now. Let him win a playoff game first. These 11 wins don't mean shyt if he can't correct his play from the past 2 weeks.

We all know TB gonna do the same shyt NYG and Minnesota did. Pressure him and drop minimal guys into coverage and force him to make quick, correct reads and test his ball placement.

This will be his 3rd try. Let's see how he does.
Here's how Dak can counter that though.

If he starts using his legs they'll eventually have to put a spy on him. The way the Cowboys line blocks he actually has running lanes almost every other time. The spy on him will open up more throws for Dak to make from the pocket. Its on Dak to use his legs though...

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So you guys gonna win the division?

I'd just HATE for your moribund franchise, better off without Calvin, supposed MVP candidate Stafford to choke the division away to GB on the last day of the regular season. In a year where people were calling for Rodgers to be benched.

Also, Michigan sucks :laff:

Will you win YOURS? You got swept by a team in your division. We did the sweeping on the only team worth mentioning in ours. I just came to relay the message to please start Dak Prescott. Every game. No matter what. Don't do anything you'd regret

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Will you win YOURS? You got swept by a team in your division. We did the sweeping on the only team worth mentioning in ours. I just came to relay the message to please start Dak Prescott. Every game. No matter what. Don't do anything you'd regret
GB beat you already earlier in the year.

And they're going to beat you again week 17.

That would be a sweep.

And you need to beat NYG AND DAL to win the division.

Yeah, another Detroit choke incoming :russ:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Here's how Dak can counter that though.

If he starts using his legs they'll eventually have to put a spy on him. The way the Cowboys line blocks he actually has running lanes almost every other time. The spy on him will open up more throws for Dak to make from the pocket. Its on Dak to use his legs though...
Yeah, that's nothing groundbreaking breh.

He literally had all game vs NYG to do just that and refused to do so.

It's been discussed ad nauseum in this thread.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
GB beat you already earlier in the year.

And they're going to beat you again week 17.

That would be a sweep.

And you need to beat NYG AND DAL to win the division.

Yeah, another Detroit choke incoming :russ:
These idiots say the stupidest shyt :mjlol:

Team hasnt won a playoff game in 25 years :mjlol:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only WR who hasn't been looking like much with Dak is Dez and even they had a couple of decent games together. Dez and Romo didn't have immediate chemistry immediately either. I vividly remember on CZ how many posters were calling him dumb, wanting him traded, screaming about how he couldn't run crisp routes.
Dez runs down the field routes. Dak doesnt see well down the field at this stage. Its a major reason ppl want romo in. Keep the defense honest. Butler becomes a weapon with romo in.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Since 2014...

Romo has thrown 7 ints...5 touchdowns...and broken 3 bones after being knocked down 7 times...

So explain to me how that guy gives us a better chance to win?

If you going to tell me b-b-but 2014...I'm going to tell you...the last time Romo tried to be that guy...he broke his collarbone...he broke his collarbone again...then he broke a bone in his back...and in between breaking bones in his body he threw more interceptions than touchdowns...

Like...how much time has to pass before people just say they don't know if Romo is good anymore or not? Obviously more than 2 years cause we approaching that now...
If the only reason you dont want to put romo in is "he might get hurt", ,you should gone and put him in. He gets hurt, put Dak back in. Its pretty simple. And Romo gives us a better chance of winning cause he's a much more advanced passer, which is to be expected given his experience.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so called missing team meetings, his tantrums on the sideline... come on B.... we need to either restructure or trade now, while he still have value... he's definetly not a #1 WR, and not worthy to even have #88... we need to start giving more reps to Bryce Butler. face it the Dez project failed... He's a mid level WR, not even top tier in my opinion.
Horrible post. Dude has shown dominance this season when given the chance.