Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
It's to the point where now i want Romo in just so people will shut up. Dak's problem is he's trying to be a pure pocket passer instead of using his legs, whenever he moves around he makes the defense over commit which opens up the passing game. Romo and his bad back wouldn't make it past the 3rd quarter. Y'all keep focusing on the passing, but Dak brings more to the table from a mobility & physical standpoint.
:what:

Daks problem has little to do with running and more to do with not seeing the field well.

Yall want this nikka to run instead of hitting wide open receivers like he has been all year :what:

Fukk that runnin shyt. He needs to drop back scan the field and find the open receiver. This nikka is holding the ball tooo long

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Cowboys have to find a better scheme to beat the blitz, and the most important figure in that is going to be making Cole B a primary target again on quick hitters.. He is the only one quick enough to beat his man within 3 seconds of the snap.. The only 2 slants dez ran, he fell on one and fumbled the other lol.. These play actions and long drawn out passing routes aren't hurting anyone.. But all this is a moot point if bul catches the deep pass that went thru his hands to put em up 14 in the first half...

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Cowboys have to find a better scheme to beat the blitz, and the most important figure in that is going to be making Cole B a primary target again on quick hitters.. He is the only one quick enough to beat his man within 3 seconds of the snap.. The only 2 slants dez ran, he fell on one and fumbled the other lol.. These play actions and long drawn out passing routes aren't hurting anyone.. But all this is a moot point if bul catches the deep pass that went thru his hands to put em up 14 in the first half...
What exact play was this?

I don't recall any deep pass other than the one that went through Butler's hands. And we scored a TD on the very next play.

There was never an opportunity to score a 2nd TD after that. Barely even got in FG range one time.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
What exact play was this?

I don't recall any deep pass other than the one that went through Butler's hands. And we scored a TD on the very next play.

There was never an opportunity to score a 2nd TD after that. Barely even got in FG range one time.
That's my bad, I was thinking of the at before the play action td.. Point is Cole creates more quick separation, and they need to utilize

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
maybe if you had #9 in the game against us yall would've waxed our ass :mjgrin:

Dak doesn't audible :mjgrin:

did you see the play where Witten was clearly telling boul what to do but he froze up :mjgrin:

gonna be great to see in the playoffs :mjgrin:

Luckily our season doesn't revolve around beating a team that hasn't had a winning record in 3 years:mjlol:

Dak is a rookie so I can excuse any type of mental mistakes he makes in a game...

Eli been in the league for 13 years why he looking for a 12 men on the field penalty that doesn't exist and throwing the ball into double coverage:mjlol:

Why he running a rollout play and throwing the ball directly to barry church with no other player within 8 yards of him :mjlol:

Why he apologizing to a rookie receiver for not throwing him the ball :mjlol:

Why he getting into it with Cruz the very next week because Cruz didn't get any targets:mjlol:

But...but...but he loss to the giants twice:mjcry:

Luckily for us we beat everyone else and the only team with a playoff spot locked up :mjgrin:

Good look with the Lions on Sunday:mjgrin:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Putting in Romo doesn't mean Dak is a failure, it just means he's a rookie who needs more time before he's ready for playoff football in the NFL yet.

You could look at it like a closer in baseball. Jon Lester gets you 7 innings, but you need Chapman to come in and get the last 2 :yeshrug:

I've been seeing some of the All 22 clips dudes on Twitter been posting, we had WR's running open ALL DAY Sunday that Dak was missing. We can't win a chip with him playing like this, point blank period.

Putting in Romo means he is probably going to be back next year...

That also means we go down the path of him counting 72 million against the cap over the next 3 years...

You want to go down that road for an old QB who can't stay healthy? Because he wins a game? Because he wins a playoff game? Because he wins 2 playoff games?

I don't want to do that...I'd rather cut my losses now...release him in June...and pay 20 million in cap money over 2 years instead of 72 million over 3...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You gonna dispute anything I said? Did T-will not have the chance to run his route past the sticks? Is there not a safety blitzing in real time thats going to drill Dak if he turns to witten?
Whats there to dispute? I'm just laughing at some of y'all turning into super Dak defenders like this nikka is off limits criticism wise. I've already said on here and on CZ that screenshot shyt isn't always reliable. It doesn't mean that it never shows mistakes either. One game and cats falling apart lol. I can't believe this that's moreso the funny thing than anything else to me. Dak can be talked about just like anybody else but its also just one game that isn't indicative of the majority of his season so its not really a biggie to me.