Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's what I'm saying. Washington and Minnesota are actually being called out as 'bad' games by Dak and part of a trend that culminated with the 2nd loss of the season in New York, but Romo fans ignore the trend of Romo not lasting a quarter against a tough defense over the past year and a half. The disrespect Dak has been getting is amazing. I've been seen him be called a 'game manager' and essentially saying he's just driving the bus... but when Tony Romo fails, it's because the whole team sucks and he's been carrying the team.
Are you saying Romo has never been criticized? :dahell:

When he messed up he's been called out but everyone...from media, fans, even other teams players. He's probably the most scrutinized quarterback of the past decade. And most of that he put on himself with ints.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Are you saying Romo has never been criticized? :dahell:

When he messed up he's been called out but everyone...from media, fans, even other teams players. He's probably the most scrutinized quarterback of the past decade. And most of that he put on himself with ints.

Was Romo ever asked to be benched during that 12 and 4 season or during that 13 and 3 season like Dak is after winning 11 games in a row? Has Romo been criticized in victories like Dak is? It's funny how the Washington game is considered a 'bad game' by Dak as is Minnesota despite him putting up 31 on Washington and having to deal with 1 and 20s and even a 1 and 30 that whole night. I've even heard the Green Bay game being called a 'bad game' by Dak and this is on Cowboys forums. Has Romo ever been called a 'game manager' or 'bus driver' like Dak has?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Damn. Got to start seeing the field better Dak. I remember this play too.

T-will had 5 yards between him and the next closest defender. He stopped a yard short, thats on him. You run your route to the first down. Screenshots dont give context, who is barreling down Dak's view to Witten? But you guys continue on

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Was Romo ever asked to be benched during that 12 and 4 season or during that 13 and 3 season like Dak is after winning 11 games in a row? Has Romo been criticized in victories like Dak is? It's funny how the Washington game is considered a 'bad game' by Dak as is Minnesota despite him putting up 31 on Washington and having to deal with 1 and 20s and even a 1 and 30 that whole night. I've even heard the Green Bay game being called a 'bad game' by Dak and this is on Cowboys forums. Has Romo ever been called a 'game manager' or 'bus driver' like Dak has?
Good point! This past game frustrated me because of the lackluster performance from the offense minus Zeke, offensive play calling, missed FG, coaching and Carr getting torched by Odell that drive. Dak didn't look good and didn't have the poise and confidence he normally have. Dez performance was also frustrating but u make a good point.

How the hell the 2nd Skins game was a "bad" or underpreforming game for Dak. Every time in the 2nd half Cousins scored....Dak and Zeke both responded with rushing TDs to keep the lead. Skins never had lead. It was just Cousins carving thru our D that 2nd half.

I hate most of what I read on CB Zone because they really not being fair. And when I read from some cac that they would rather lose with Romo than win SB with Dak....I just SMH. I feel for Dak and hope all this extra scrutiny and criticism and the demands from fans and Jerry's dumb azz keep saying shyt to media don't distract him too much where it will keep fukin up his play. If he let it get to him....he gonna get benched cuz his mind won't be in his game.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
I think the Romo ship has sailed. If Dak performed like this early in the season then I could see starting Romo but this team has a good thing going and its too late to mess with what's working. If Dak is the QB I think he is then he'll use this game as motivation. I think he shows out against TB

What if he has a stinker against another good defense aka TB.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
When is the last time Dez or ever for that matter been a prima donna? Ever cried to the media about giving him the damn ball? Ever been on some causing drama within the team on some TO shyt? What do you see that none of us see? :what: @Mansa Musa
so called missing team meetings, his tantrums on the sideline... come on B.... we need to either restructure or trade now, while he still have value... he's definetly not a #1 WR, and not worthy to even have #88... we need to start giving more reps to Bryce Butler. face it the Dez project failed... He's a mid level WR, not even top tier in my opinion.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
so called missing team meetings, his tantrums on the sideline... come on B.... we need to either restructure or trade now, while he still have value... he's definetly not a #1 WR, and not worthy to even have #88... we need to start giving more reps to Bryce Butler. face it the Dez project failed... He's a mid level WR, not even top tier in my opinion.
so you sit here and tell me Dez is this and that and then turn around and say give Brice Butler more reps like he's the answer? boy get the fukk outta here :heh: :camby:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Dak had only completed 1 pass of 11 yards to that point. No sense of asking him to make a play when he had been looking like shyt and the D ready for him to pass. You catch them off guard against their nickel package then it's a great play. Otherwise punt, play defense and keep us in the game
whats funny is, it was all offense first few months, carrying this team, now it looks like our defense is carrying this team.. I hope were not one and done, but its looking like it, if we don't clinch home field advantage.
this team needs to stop looking at Skip Bayless, press clippings, about how good they are.. games are won on the field, not on paper/tv. We had 10 days to get ready and scheme for the Giants, and we came out looking ass.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What if he has a stinker against another good defense aka TB.

You roll with him just like the Giants rolled with Eli through a 9 and 7 season and won the superbowl. Romo has completed maybe 2 or 3 games in the past year and a half of football.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
T-will had 5 yards between him and the next closest defender. He stopped a yard short, thats on him. You run your route to the first down. Screenshots dont give context, who is barreling down Dak's view to Witten? But you guys continue on
Nobody. He has a clean pocket right there and nobody is around Witten. That is a first down if caught plus an extra few yards.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They either learn and grow from this and get better or revel in it
Jimmy would've made an example outta Lucky and cut him to let dudes know this is no game. Garrett needs to be more of a leader of men. Tell Jerry to stfu like Carlisle did Cuban and coach these players up