Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
c03_romo3_30_14082843.jpg
GJ throwing on the goal line.

End of your chapter

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm glad to have a fresh McFadden back for this stretch run. I think he takes that 3rd down spot from Dunbar since he's the superior pass blocker and catcher. I'm not losing any sleep over Jackson, I thought he was just ok in preseason. When you play special teams like Dunbar, you're always going to have the ST coach vouching for you when the coaches meet to cut someone.

For a staff that seems to get a lot of credit for churning the roster, I'm highly disappointed that they're sitting on their hands when it comes to finding a replacement for Swaim. Escobar failed in two games. Replacing him with Joe Looney makes our offense more predictable - tipping the defense of a run play. Stop trying to cover up this gunshot wound with a bandaid. Austin Traylor is available on the Patriots PS and Brandon Pettigrew (one of the best blocking TEs) is a FA. Wtf are we doing???

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
More this season goes, the more I'm wanting it over. It's not fun with the constant Romo vs Dak shyt. It irks the shyt out of me..

Sick of this shyt
:wtf:

11-2. There could be worse things to argue about than which of one your top 10 QB's should start

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
:wtf:

11-2. There could be worse things to argue about than which of one your top 10 QB's should start

Dude, it's one thing for fans to discuss this, but u silly as shyt if you don't think this team really blocking out this talk and Dak aint looking over his shoulder

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Dude, it's one thing for fans to discuss this, but u silly as shyt if you don't think this team really blocking out this talk and Dak aint looking over his shoulder
Youre right but what can the team really do about it. Jerry And Garrett have already said they not making a change :yeshrug:

The media just needs things to talk about

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm not in favor of benching Dak because the decision has been made and we have to live with it.

With that being said, I still feel Romo is the better QB and gives us a better chance to win, especially if Dak isn't going to use his leg (which is the only thing he has on Romo). No way we only score 7 pts with Romo playing QB last night. Especially with the way Zeke was running. He might've thrown 2 ints but he would've had 3 TDs to go with that. :yeshrug:

So Since 2014...

Romo has thrown 7 ints...5 touchdowns...and broken 3 bones after being knocked down 7 times...

So explain to me how that guy gives us a better chance to win?

If you going to tell me b-b-but 2014...I'm going to tell you...the last time Romo tried to be that guy...he broke his collarbone...he broke his collarbone again...then he broke a bone in his back...and in between breaking bones in his body he threw more interceptions than touchdowns...

Like...how much time has to pass before people just say they don't know if Romo is good anymore or not? Obviously more than 2 years cause we approaching that now...

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I think the Romo ship has sailed. If Dak performed like this early in the season then I could see starting Romo but this team has a good thing going and its too late to mess with what's working. If Dak is the QB I think he is then he'll use this game as motivation. I think he shows out against TB

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
So Since 2014...

Romo has thrown 7 ints...5 touchdowns...and broken 3 bones after being knocked down 7 times...

So explain to me how that guy gives us a better chance to win?

If you going to tell me b-b-but 2014...I'm going to tell you...the last time Romo tried to be that guy...he broke his collarbone...he broke his collarbone again...then he broke a bone in his back...and in between breaking bones in his body he threw more interceptions than touchdowns...

Like...how much time has to pass before people just say they don't know if Romo is good anymore or not? Obviously more than 2 years cause we approaching that now...

That's what I'm saying. Washington and Minnesota are actually being called out as 'bad' games by Dak and part of a trend that culminated with the 2nd loss of the season in New York, but Romo fans ignore the trend of Romo not lasting a quarter against a tough defense over the past year and a half. The disrespect Dak has been getting is amazing. I've been seen him be called a 'game manager' and essentially saying he's just driving the bus... but when Tony Romo fails, it's because the whole team sucks and he's been carrying the team.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That's what I'm saying. Washington and Minnesota are actually being called out as 'bad' games by Dak and part of a trend that culminated with the 2nd loss of the season in New York, but Romo fans ignore the trend of Romo not lasting a quarter against a tough defense over the past year and a half. The disrespect Dak has been getting is amazing. I've been seen him be called a 'game manager' and essentially saying he's just driving the bus... but when Tony Romo fails, it's because the whole team sucks and he's been carrying the team.

Yeah I find it weird that Dak won 11 games in a row...lost 1 game...and now it's time to put in a QB who hasn't played a meaningful regular season game in almost 2 years and said QB is going to save our season...