Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Who are you confident we will beat with this offense looking like this:comeon:
Looking like what :what: It was one damn game and the week before that an even tougher defense in a tougher venue to play. Ya'll cats gotta stop overreacting, put up a strong front in here and dont make us look weak

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Looking like what :what: It was one damn game and the week before that an even tougher defense in a tougher venue to play. Ya'll cats gotta stop overreacting, put up a strong front in here and dont make us look weak
2 games breh. 3-24 on third downs. And i couldnt care less what these other fanbases think of us. We 11-2 and have the best record in the league.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
2 games breh. 3-24 on third downs. And i couldnt care less what these other fanbases think of us. We 11-2 and have the best record in the league.
Act like it then, we're not curling up in the fetal position at the prospects of playing anybody

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Act like it then, we're not curling up in the fetal position at the prospects of playing anybody
Exactly

nikkas in here acting like we're 2-11 :snoop:
:mjlol:

@*DalMem* I KNOW you not talkin. You was the one in here trolling saying Jerry made the worst decision to draft Zeke and we wouldnt b shyt :mjlol:

And Act like it? So shield myself from the truth :what:

The offense isnt right, right now. Instead of worrying about what other teams fans think, why dont you discuss why youre so optimistic it wont be a problem going forward :why:

Yall nikkas are so sensitive i swear :what:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
I agree there is reason for concern, but there is no reason to panic. We know the media loves any drama surrounding the boys cause its ratings to them. Dak is gonna need to ignore them and show out against tampa. Whatever happens all dak need to know is he is the future of this team and play like it. If not we got an all pro waiting in the pen, there aint no sky falling

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

@*DalMem* I KNOW you not talkin. You was the one in here trolling saying Jerry made the worst decision to draft Zeke and we wouldnt b shyt :mjlol:

And Act like it? So shield myself from the truth :what:

The offense isnt right, right now. Instead of worrying about what other teams fans think, why dont you discuss why youre so optimistic it wont be a problem going forward :why:

Yall nikkas are so sensitive i swear :what:
carry on, I'm not putting on a show for our weekly visitors. continue to give them entertainment if you want

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
c03_romo3_30_14082843.jpg

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
We cut Darius Jackson :lupe: Let's pray no one claims him so we can sneak him back on the practice squad for next year :lupe:
i just read about this. somebody is going to grab him. sucks too cuz he was the rookie i looked forward to seeing the most of in the pre season. i'm sure he's pissed he has to lose his roster spot to a guy who isn't even going to be on the team next year, let alone see any meaningful minutes.