Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Ok let's play "the game" then

You tagged me in here because youre clearly emotional about me being right about Dak, so what's on your mind lil guy
Your in here cause your team aint givin you a reason to post in your own thread. You might as well be the uncle rukus cowboy fan, with all the posting you do on here

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I dont get those of yall that are acting as if this L means nothing

We have a tough 3-game stretch and our offense is playing the worst we have seen it in quite some time :snoop:

We can go from having a first round bye to being the 5th seed and playing @ Atlanta in the first round :snoop:

We havent won a road playoff game in 23 years :snoop:

Interesting y'all feel that way about us :lupe:

Who are y'all nervous about seeing in the playoffs?

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not in favor of benching Dak because the decision has been made and we have to live with it.

With that being said, I still feel Romo is the better QB and gives us a better chance to win, especially if Dak isn't going to use his leg (which is the only thing he has on Romo). No way we only score 7 pts with Romo playing QB last night. Especially with the way Zeke was running. He might've thrown 2 ints but he would've had 3 TDs to go with that. :yeshrug:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
I honestly cannot think of a single reason Dunbar was in the game. Instead of fair catching it, he tried to return a kickoff and got stuffed at the 15. 3rd downs, he was no running threat, so it tipped it off it was going to be a past and his blocking is not Zeke's. We didn't have Zeke in during the final drive at all. It's like they almost wanted to throw that game.

WTF was that sweep play on 3rd and long? Do they test coaches for weed as they do the players, bc/ Linehan was killing drives with playcalling.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm not in favor of benching Dak because the decision has been made and we have to live with it.

With that being said, I still feel Romo is the better QB and gives us a better chance to win, especially if Dak isn't going to use his leg (which is the only thing he has on Romo). No way we only score 7 pts with Romo playing QB last night. Especially with the way Zeke was running. He might've thrown 2 ints but he would've had 3 TDs to go with that. :yeshrug:
Legs & durability, keep it real if Romo gets hit he's done for the year. Dak needs to run a little more because that keeps the defense honest. You say Romo would've had 3 tds but how do you know he even last long enough for that to happen, it's not like Dak didn't get hit last night.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Legs & durability, keep it real if Romo gets hit he's done for the year. Dak needs to run a little more because that keeps the defense honest. You say Romo would've had 3 tds but how do you know he even last long enough for that to happen, it's not like Dak didn't get hit last night.
If we're keeping it real, Romo is the better QB right now and I don't think it's really close. Dak has played great and I hope he can continue that into the playoffs. But the better QB, when it comes to reading defenses, reacting to what the defense is giving them, and throwing the ball is on the bench. Everyone in here knows that, whether they admit it or not.

Whatever happens, if we don't win the Super Bowl, there's going to be second guessing and "I told you" type of dudes out there.

Last edited:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
WTF was that sweep play on 3rd and long? Do they test coaches for weed as they do the players, bc/ Linehan was killing drives with playcalling.
Dak had only completed 1 pass of 11 yards to that point. No sense of asking him to make a play when he had been looking like shyt and the D ready for him to pass. You catch them off guard against their nickel package then it's a great play. Otherwise punt, play defense and keep us in the game