Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Live by Dak, die by Dak....mulatto needs to remember he's a nikka and run sometimes. Even cac QBs run more than him when there is a open pocket.:yeshrug:

I've been pro-Dak ever since he played in pre-season.:yeshrug:

Contrary to the anti-Dak crowd...I'm anti-Dez....this nikka is a scatter brain...2 picks were involved around forcing to this nikka Dez (slipping and not running a full route)....and don't forget the fumble on 3rd down. Either he's hurt or fukking up a big play...doesn't have the IQ and awareness to be top 5.:francis:

Butler fukked up a TD....but we still got a TD with Gator Hands.:francis:

Coaching with the Dunbar obsession on 3rd down...:francis:

This is a rival game and they beat us by 3 in a struggle game...big whoop we don't win 12 STRAIGHT.:yeshrug:

This is December and teams are desperate for a playoff spot. Coaches make gutsier call trying to keep their jobs. Colder weather..nikkas scrapping to play good the final stretch for a good contract. 07 Patriots were winning TIGHT games...15-1 Panthers and GB were as well. You put Romo in and the team chemistry will be ruined unless he has a 5 TD game coming out and lights it up. :what:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Yeah,Dak looked bad,but Play calling was terrible,we didn't look like the offense we were all season,even vs the Vikings we moved the ball and their D is better than the giants.

I knew our Defense would play well because the giants are one dimensional,this lost is due to the offense.
Nothing has changed,we lost to a division foe that's why it hurts.
Tampa is coming to town and I've seen nothing that says we can't handle this team !

Tampa is hungry, they on the outside looking in, after lights night game, Tampa will copy cat Spag's d game plan. Tampa D can't be slept on. Hopefully Dak adjust and leave last game behind him, If not its going to be a long sunday night.

first time in 13 games, Defense played lights out, Sean Lee was beastin.. This one was on Linehan... the play calling was horrible. Can you tell me why, Zeke was even on the sidelines during the critical final moments, with Dunbar? Why did we abandon the run? Why calling for routes taking forver to develope, when giants are constantly bringing heat?
Why can't our 70 mil WR Prima Donna, Dez Ochocino can create seperation, run clean precise routes, give up on routes?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Tampa is hungry, they on the outside looking in, after lights night game, Tampa will copy cat Spag's d game plan. Tampa D can't be slept on. Hopefully Dak adjust and leave last game behind him, If not its going to be a long sunday night.

first time in 13 games, Defense played lights out, Sean Lee was beastin.. This one was on Linehan... the play calling was horrible. Can you tell me why, Zeke was even on the sidelines during the critical final moments, with Dunbar? Why did we abandon the run? Why calling for routes taking forver to develope, when giants are constantly bringing heat?
Why can't our 70 mil WR Prima Donna, Dez Ochocino can create seperation, run clean precise routes, give up on routes?

I honestly cannot think of a single reason Dunbar was in the game. Instead of fair catching it, he tried to return a kickoff and got stuffed at the 15. 3rd downs, he was no running threat, so it tipped it off it was going to be a past and his blocking is not Zeke's. We didn't have Zeke in during the final drive at all. It's like they almost wanted to throw that game.

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok let's play "the game" then

You tagged me in here because youre clearly emotional about me being right about Dak, so what's on your mind lil guy
I tagged you because you're in here when your qb is playing (PAC man voice) GARBAGE, your team is GARBAGE, and you all on a 11-2 team dikk. No emotions involved p*ssy buoy

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I tagged you because you're in here when your qb is playing (PAC man voice) GARBAGE, your team is GARBAGE, and you all on a 11-2 team dikk. No emotions involved p*ssy buoy
Yeah your emotions are flying out in these very lame insults.

I didn't post anything in here

I didn't say the Eagles are good.

Wentz has a grown man's arm, Dak throws like a junior high qb prospect. Nobody anywhere would take Dak over Wentz.

Your fellow fans don't want Dak right now, the owner of your team doesn't want Dak playing for him.

I'm pretty sure no one here wants me posting in this thread and pointing out ugly truths so get a hold of yourself and quit tagging me and bringing me in here

"p*ssy buoy" :skip: