Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait for next week so we can get put this behind us.

Dak needs to get that clock in his head and scramble. Especially on 3rd and short when everyone can see a running lane. Can't wait to see how he bounces back next week. If he has another bad game things might get tight

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Can't wait for next week so we can get put this behind us.

Dak needs to get that clock in his head and scramble. Especially on 3rd and short when everyone can see a running lane. Can't wait to see how he bounces back next week. If he has another bad game things might get tight
These black QBs try so hard to not be a Mike Vick stereotype that they end up making shyt harder than it needs to be.

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You serious? Trash ass Brandon Carr has gotten on my last nerve. And I'm well aware of his off the field work, I don't give a shyt breh. This nikka was targeted mercilessly last night. Every receiver automatically get 3-4 yards cushion playing against this bum. Meanwhile the Giants DBs were in our pocket all game. If Carr puts a little more effort blocking Harris on the punt, then we probably get a touchback and some breathing room.

Breh you ruthless :mjlol:

His Walter Payton man of the year nomination doesn't mean anything to you :sadswagboyz:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Bucs D has been on point lately, they shut Brees the fukk down yesterday.

The saints are terrible.

Even when the bucs beat the seahawks they did it in their first two drives...barely got pass mid field the last 48 minutes of the game...

Not worried about the bucs...easy money...

Then again I'm just happy we are at where we at...shyt was looking extra bleek at the end of preseason...not so much now though

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
The saints are terrible.

Even when the bucs beat the seahawks they did it in their first two drives...barely got pass mid field the last 48 minutes of the game...

Not worried about the bucs...easy money...

Then again I'm just happy we are at where we at...shyt was looking extra bleek at the end of preseason...not so much now though
This is where I've been since 5-1. We've been playing with the houses' money. A rookie QB and our defense doesn't allow me to get hyped. But Tampa ain't gon be easy. They got something to prove and who better to prove it against than the cowboys, in primetime :snoop:

Jamies "My guy is gonna make the play" vs Dak "he'll get the ball when it comes his way' :sadcam:

Ya'll gon really hate Carr next week when ya'll see what Evans does with 20 targets.