Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I dont get those of yall that are acting as if this L means nothing

We have a tough 3-game stretch and our offense is playing the worst we have seen it in quite some time :snoop:

We can go from having a first round bye to being the 5th seed and playing @ Atlanta in the first round :snoop:

We havent won a road playoff game in 23 years :snoop:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

We have a tough 3-game stretch and our offense is playing the worst we have seen it in quite some time :snoop:

We can go from having a first round bye to being the 5th seed and playing @ Atlanta in the first round :snoop:

Not to mention we've faced some tough defenses during this stretch.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Um cause it literally means nothing right now. I checked the standings and I swore It had the Boys as the number one seed currently up 2 games with 3 to go. Maybe my shyt faulty. Some of y'all want drama for dramas sake. Wake me when your doomsday scenario actually takes place not when it could potentially happen.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records

We'd literally have to witness the collapse of a lifetime coupled in with a historic run by other teams in a life time.

Dallas has to go 1-2 while the Giants go 3-0 for that to happen.

the other scenarios include Detroit winning out while Dallas losing out but if that happens Dallas still can clinch a bye with 1 Seattle loss or tie.

Cowboys also clinch the division alone with a Giants loss no matter what happens when we play the Bucs.

We're gonna be alright for the division and number one seed but we gotta step our game up.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Um cause it literally means nothing right now. I checked the standings and I swore It had the Boys as the number one seed currently up 2 games with 3 to go. Maybe my shyt faulty. Some of y'all want drama for dramas sake. Wake me when your doomsday scenario actually takes place not when it could potentially happen.
See this is what im talking about. We play 2 teams that are currently in the playoffs, while NYG plays 1. They have the head to head, meaning we have to finish at least 1 game better than them to win the division. With the way this offense has looked, how can you be so confident that we still got this :mindblown:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
See this is what im talking about. We play 2 teams that are currently in the playoffs, while NYG plays 1. They have the head to head, meaning we have to finish at least 1 game better than them to win the division. With the way this offense has looked, how can you be so confident that we still got this :mindblown:
I don't worry much about things I can't control. They are still in the drivers seat and when they aren't then I can understand the panic. Right now it's just one game. If we lose Sunday I I can understand more than right now tbh since we could only be 1 game away from losing a bye. Up 2 games with 3 to go nah fam. If that's how you want to spend your time I'm all for it just don't get why though.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I don't worry much about things I can't control. They are still in the drivers seat and when they aren't then I can understand the panic. Right now it's just one game. If we lose Sunday I I can understand more than right now tbh since we could only be 1 game away from losing a bye. Up 2 games with 3 to go nah fam. If that's how you want to spend your time I'm all for it just don't get why though.

And the bolded is only important if the Giants win Sunday against Detroit.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
No offense or maybe but some of y'all nikkas talk like people who don't watch the games. nikkas keep saying Romo would have lost but when is the last time Romo lost to these dudes? I think y'all having selective memory. I'm not for benching Dak right now at all but at least the facts straight.

I've seen Romo over the past few years get injured all the time , on the most fragile of hits. He is now a injury prone quarterback, it doesn't matter what he'd do right now because chances are he'd be back on the bench after one wrong hit:francis:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Cryin :laff: using this line from now on here and in real life

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Lol, put Romo back in? The less reactionary boys fans better hope they get Romo the fukk out of Dallas in the off season, as this will forever be the distraction after every game. Ur qb has 3000 yards 20 tds, 4 picks, of which 1 was on a slip and the other was basically a punt (or at least the excuse cac qbs get).. As bad as he played, he still out played the opposing qb, and in a defensive battle, the bounces didn't go y'all way.. Go ahead and put Romo back in, forgetting how many picks he had in the game last year he got hurt in and how awful he looked... Disgusting
It's sickening breh. I'm not here to defend Dak's play but you're right. Those two picks were not that bad considering the slip and the flip in field position (Dez should have tackled him immediately). Compare that to eLIE throwing straight to our defenders 3 or 4 times. Of course his lucky ass got away with it on half of them.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Carr played great today. Not his fault Church whiffed on a tackle. And Carr a great guy too so I always got love for him for his community work. Always healthy too. He's been legit all year surprisingly
You serious? Trash ass Brandon Carr has gotten on my last nerve. And I'm well aware of his off the field work, I don't give a shyt breh. This nikka was targeted mercilessly last night. Every receiver automatically get 3-4 yards cushion playing against this bum. Meanwhile the Giants DBs were in our pocket all game. If Carr puts a little more effort blocking Harris on the punt, then we probably get a touchback and some breathing room.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
On the field Carr sucks.

Also Byron Sensabaugh's "tackling" efforts were far from impressive last night.

I tell ya what, move him back to corner or wherever next year and get a true free safety back there. I also wouldnt rule out drafting another playmaking WR
Been saying since Day 1 this carlton banks nikka is soft and can't tackle for shyt. 1st rd safety can't tackle and can't get turnovers, what is this? go get eddie jackson in the draft and move him to corner full time.