Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Jaz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Bronx/Jerz
Yeah,Dak looked bad,but Play calling was terrible,we didn't look like the offense we were all season,even vs the Vikings we moved the ball and their D is better than the giants.

I knew our Defense would play well because the giants are one dimensional,this lost is due to the offense.
Nothing has changed,we lost to a division foe that's why it hurts.
Tampa is coming to town and I've seen nothing that says we can't handle this team !

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

Theyre not that entertaining if you're not a fan. We suck:mjgrin:
Let me get this straight :holdafukkup:

An Eagles fan and a Texans fan walks into a Cowboys bar joking and laughing at the Cowboys who lost for the first time in 12 weeks? :mjgrin:

5-8 & 7-6 respectively? :mjgrin:

Definition of mediocrity laughing at the elite? :mjgrin:

:laff: can't make this shyt up

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records

An Eagles fan and a Texans fan walks into a Cowboys bar joking and laughing at the Cowboys who lost for the first time in 12 weeks? :mjgrin:

Same dudes that have the :dwillhuh: every time the Cowboys are called Americas Team.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Im going to bed. You hoe ass nikkas happy we lost smh

Same dudes that have the :dwillhuh: every time the Cowboys are called Americas Team.

All I said was last nights game was entertaining:mjgrin:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

Texans fans want to have a rivalry with the Cowboys. They must understand that this will never happen.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let all the bandwagon fans jump off. You either with us or against us. We WILL BEAT TAMPA this weekend. By at least a TD and I expect us to win by 10 points. We still have the best record in the NFL. And number 1 seed in the NFC. Road to the Super Bowl goes through Dallas. Dak & Zeke gonna lead us to the promise land.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Him and Justin Durant really fukked us by dropping gift-wrapped INTs.

Both picks would have started us in NYG territory, something we badly needed last night with our flabby offense.
In fairness Church got that whatever on his arm so that might affect his catch ability. The durant pick would've been nice but for a defender I think that's a hard one for most defenders so I'm not going to fault him too much.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I ain't checking back many pages but I hope there aren't Boys fans in here really believing that Romo woulda won this game:francis:

Giants match up great with us and we only
lost these games by a total of 4 points and both games could of easily been ours by a play or two.

We've seen what Romo does in these types of games and I don't wanna go back down that road we still gonna lock up home field with a rookie backfield that's crazy:banderas:
No offense or maybe but some of y'all nikkas talk like people who don't watch the games. nikkas keep saying Romo would have lost but when is the last time Romo lost to these dudes? I think y'all having selective memory. I'm not for benching Dak right now at all but at least the facts straight.