Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what if Dak has another terrible game against tampa bay? will Romo warm up for the Eagles?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If our D can play like this for the res of the year and put O gets back on track....:banderas:

Was just a bad game against a great D....NYG match up prettty damn well with us...
Dak looked horrible during the Minnesota game also. Defense's are starting to catch on he doesn't throw passes more than 10 yards

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Man The Cowboys can't handle this success! The worst thing that could've happened to them is happening right now, couldn't do shyt with all them other wack ass backups they had so rookies had to come in and represent. shyt I'd have a bad game here in there too if probably the most popular franchise in the NFL and their crazy ass fans were basically waiting for my downfall.. Hell it seems like Jerry Jones is praying for Dak's downfall so Tony Romo can get back in. Man I feel for y'all Cowboy fans cause it's definitely about to get real now . There's a couple of what ifs out here.. What if Romo gets in there and takes a hit and gets hurt? You got to hold your chest everytime somebody gets close to Romo cause it might be over if he gets hit. What would happen if Romo gets back in and Dallas still loses? Then what?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man The Cowboys can't handle this success! The worst thing that could've happened to them is happening right now, couldn't do shyt with all them other wack ass backups they had so rookies had to come in and represent. shyt I'd have a bad game here in there too if probably the most popular franchise in the NFL and their crazy ass fans were basically waiting for my downfall.. Hell it seems like Jerry Jones is praying for Dak's downfall so Tony Romo can get back in. Man I feel for y'all Cowboy fans cause it's definitely about to get real now . There's a couple of what ifs out here.. What if Romo gets in there and takes a hit and gets hurt? You got to hold your chest everytime somebody gets close to Romo cause it might be over if he gets hit. What would happen if Romo gets back in and Dallas still loses? Then what?
Shut the fukk up. By week 17 you won't even be seen in this thread. :camby:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Man take your Rookie ass with your 17 posts the hell up out our thread :camby:

Asking dumb ass questions:camby:

Negged
And yes im mad :Mjgrinsb:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3151564/smack-who-is-this-nikka-o.gif

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Giants fans were hugging and crying at the game last night. Never realized we had such an impact on the other 31 NFL teams.

We haven't lost since September. I forgot what losing felt like.

Crazy when you think about it, I honestly slept great last night. 11-2 with this defense and rookies playing a huge part:dead:

I'm confident if we see the Gmen in the playoffs we will beat them:yeshrug: