Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
fukk a cast. Ball was thrown directly to him like he was Eli's primary read. Cast shouldn't have even mattered.

I've been done with Carr and I don't really care about Scandrick anymore. Haven't seen him make a play since the Bears game in 2014. Yes, I know he was out all last year.
I get that. I'm just saying the cast was a part of the reason he couldn't pull it in. I honestly thought that INT was really close though anyway IMO. He took two steps and fell out of bounds and the ball came out late.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The team played a big role in the 11 game streak

Sometimes winning in spite of rookie QB Play.. this situation is very complex because you're almost damned if you do damned if you don't..

You sit Romo and Dak continues to struggle: you're screwed

You plain Romo and he struggles and Dak is there you're screwed

The reality is the boys may've peeked too soon... in Dec you want to be hot
We have 3 games left. Let it play out

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
fukk a cast. Ball was thrown directly to him like he was Eli's primary read. Cast shouldn't have even mattered.

I've been done with Carr and I don't really care about Scandrick anymore. Haven't seen him make a play since the Bears game in 2014. Yes, I know he was out all last year.
Sandrick's biggest contribution to the team is blitzing from the slot and he's not as good as he use to be doing that. Car was solid except one play where he was slowed up because he thought he was getting picked. He's been good for us all year, this is despite not having a pass rush.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Carr played great today. Not his fault Church whiffed on a tackle. And Carr a great guy too so I always got love for him for his community work. Always healthy too. He's been legit all year surprisingly
On the field Carr sucks.

Also Byron Sensabaugh's "tackling" efforts were far from impressive last night.

I tell ya what, move him back to corner or wherever next year and get a true free safety back there. I also wouldnt rule out drafting another playmaking WR

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Carr played great today. Not his fault Church whiffed on a tackle. And Carr a great guy too so I always got love for him for his community work. Always healthy too. He's been legit all year surprisingly
He's been okay.

But we paid him $50mil and he gave us what, 3 interceptions in 5 years?

:scust:

He stole money like his names Tyrone Crawford.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Nope. Let Dak play vs TB. He will either sink or swim versus that TB Defense.
Low key the next 3 games will be playoff caliber for Dak. That should be all the prep he needs to get ready or find out if he's not ready (ala Brock/Peyton last year....obviously Dak is much better :whoa:)

Tampa's defense is playing well. They have a young QB with not a lot around him, but he's still making plays.
Detroit is a playoff team. Clutch QB and solid defense.
Eagles game is a rivalry game. Another poor climate game against a team that previously gave him problems.

This should get him ready.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key the next 3 games will be playoff caliber for Dak. That should be all the prep he needs to get ready or find out if he's not ready (ala Brock/Peyton last year....obviously Dak is much better :whoa:)

Tampa's defense is playing well. They have a young QB with not a lot around him, but he's still making plays.
Detroit is a playoff team. Clutch QB and solid defense.
Eagles game is a rivalry game. Another poor climate game against a team that previously gave him problems.

This should get him ready.
Def two playoff games. Philly will be a laugher

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Another thing I observed is that now they are letting Dak change plays, the offense is getting worse :patrice:

Remember how early in the year we were relieved when the play clock wouldnt run down to 1 then snap the ball ala Romo:jbhmm:

That sure has been happening a lot these last two game :martin: