Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Play the guy who gives us the best chance to win RIGHT NOW.

Dak went on an 11 game winning streak, so he deserves a couple passes for some shytty games.

But he is a rookie. Rookies don't win SBs. Ever. And if he doesn't turn it around in the next couple weeks and get back on track, you have to consider Romo.

We're not there yet. And lettuce pray we don't get there. I want Dak to do well. But I also don't want to blindly go down with a sinking ship just because he played well Weeks 2-12. Or because we don't want to hurt his feelings. Or because it would be "awkward" going back to Romo. I don't give a fukk about any of those things. I just want success.

We have a great season going right now. A lot of that is because of Dak. I hope he can quell the Romo talk by beasting this Sunday vs TB.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If we can win 2 more games to finish the year, we clinch homefield advantage.

This week Giants play Lions. Both teams are on our heels at 9-4. Either outcome, we benefit.

Ideally the Lions beat the Giants and then we beat the Lions the following week. Or they just tie.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Dak has earned the right to start.

Next week.

If he's not on his P's and Q's next week then :francis: I'll see what dynamic Romo can bring to the team. Obviously this is Dak team in going forward but like I said in earlier, I ain't tryna get hyped for no 13-3 12-4 season to say, "We're gonna be good next year" I wanna win now and I don't give give a fukk if that's with Mark Sanchez.

Sean Lee balled the fukk out.

Zeke might be the fastest downhill runner in NFL history, my niggga has no moves.

Anthony Brown gonna be that dude.

Hitchens is getting better but we need another LB in the worse way.

Free can make anyone look like they're gonna be a monster, just imagine what JPP would have done.

Dez wasn't in the game mentally cause he knew he wasn't gonna get the ball but he still has to be better.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I ain't checking back many pages but I hope there aren't Boys fans in here really believing that Romo woulda won this game:francis:

Giants match up great with us and we only
lost these games by a total of 4 points and both games could of easily been ours by a play or two.

We've seen what Romo does in these types of games and I don't wanna go back down that road we still gonna lock up home field with a rookie backfield that's crazy:banderas:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I think that cast was a big hindrance to be honest.
fukk a cast. Ball was thrown directly to him like he was Eli's primary read. Cast shouldn't have even mattered.

I've been done with Carr and I don't really care about Scandrick anymore. Haven't seen him make a play since the Bears game in 2014. Yes, I know he was out all last year.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
It's easy to forget that Dak is a rookie because of all the success that the team's been having the the mid-season accolades but if we're keeping it a buck, this offense should be way more potent.

Romo would open up a lot for the passing game and running game as well.

But then again the last time we lost to the giants, we ran off 11 straight :manny:
And let's not forget about Brice Butler dropping that TD
TWIll scored a TD the next play

10:31

Superstar
Daps
The team played a big role in the 11 game streak

Sometimes winning in spite of rookie QB Play.. this situation is very complex because you're almost damned if you do damned if you don't..

You sit Romo and Dak continues to struggle: you're screwed

You plain Romo and he struggles and Dak is there you're screwed

The reality is the boys may've peeked too soon... in Dec you want to be hot