Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll say it..

Put Romo back in. And im not being reactionary, Dak has been having slow ass starts for a bout a month now. He's having trouble reading the defense which is acceptable for a rookie. But he leaving alot of meat on the bone, if he not gonna scramble might as well put romo in.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I'll say it..

Put Romo back in. And im not being reactionary, Dak has been having slow ass starts for a bout a month now. He's having trouble reading the defense which is acceptable for a rookie. But he leaving alot of meat on the bone, if he not gonna scramble might as well put romo in.
I wouldn't say a month, just last 2 games. Dak did good the 2nd Skins game and vs Ravens.

I just wished he could've came much harder vs Giants...didn't wanna get swept by them. Offense and play calling were terrible. I do feel if Dak preformes horribly against the Bucs, then Romo should be starter for Lions game. I feel Boys have too good of a start for Dak to have a rookie wall and Boys lose HFA and the division.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Lol I hope you "put Romo back in" people realize what kinda dynamic that would open up for next year and the future. Calling for Romo now is basically calling for him to stay throughout his contract b/c I can't see how we transition back to Dak next season if we bench him now and Romo plays well.

Last edited:

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I hope you "put Romo back in" people realize what kinda dynamic that would open up for next year and the future. Calling for Romo now is basically calling for him to stay throughout his contract b/c I can't see how we transition back to Dak next season if we bench him now and Romo plays well.

If Romo comes in and plays well and we win a super bowl then who cares? All I want is the qb that gives us the best chance to win a super bowl this year to play I don't care who it is, All I know is it wasn't the qb we saw out there tonight. We won't even win a playoff game if Dak play's like that again.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Lol, put Romo back in? The less reactionary boys fans better hope they get Romo the fukk out of Dallas in the off season, as this will forever be the distraction after every game. Ur qb has 3000 yards 20 tds, 4 picks, of which 1 was on a slip and the other was basically a punt (or at least the excuse cac qbs get).. As bad as he played, he still out played the opposing qb, and in a defensive battle, the bounces didn't go y'all way.. Go ahead and put Romo back in, forgetting how many picks he had in the game last year he got hurt in and how awful he looked... Disgusting

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
If Romo comes in and plays well and we win a super bowl then who cares? All I want is the qb that gives us the best chance to win a super bowl this year to play I don't care who it is, All I know is it wasn't the qb we saw out there tonight. We won't even win a playoff game if Dak play's like that again.
If its halftime of a playoff game and we're down 7 and you feel you have to turn to Romo in a do or die game then fine. There was no incentive to make a reactionary move in a regular season game. Games like last night are part of the maturation process of a young QB

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Romo hasn't been out of the 2nd round of the playoffs and that's over a 10 year career, so what evidence is there that we will come in and win us a superbowl? Mark Sanchez has been deeper in the play-offs than Romo, so maybe we need to put him in.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Romo hasn't been out of the 2nd round of the playoffs and that's over a 10 year career, so what evidence is there that we will come in and win us a superbowl? Mark Sanchez has been deeper in the play-offs than Romo, so maybe we need to put him in.

So? Romo is still eons better than Sanchez ever could be.