Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Won 4 games last year...won 11 in a row this year and got a playoff spot already...and swagbrehs in here beefin :baldhuh::dwillhuh:

Anybody notice how :baldhuh: got :dwillhuh: now for the mavs

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm fine with the loss. It's really not a big deal. And like Irvin has been saying, it will force the team to reevaluate and refocus heading into the playoffs. Could actually be a great thing for us.

But I'm very concerned with what I saw from Dak tonight. The coaching staff was inept, but I've known and bytched about that for years. It is what it is. Place your faith in Garrett brehs.

But Dak really shook my faith in this team. If he really is going to refuse to run, not take the easy dump-offs and avoid 3rd and longs, and have ball placement issues like tonight, we might have to consider starti...

Nah, I won't go there.

Yet :mjpls:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I'm fine with the loss. It's really not a big deal. And like Irvin has been saying, it will force the team to reevaluate and refocus heading into the playoffs. Could actually be a great thing for us.

But I'm very concerned with what I saw from Dak tonight. The coaching staff was inept, but I've known and bytched about that for years. It is what it is. Place your faith in Garrett brehs.

But Dak really shook my faith in this team. If he really is going to refuse to run, not take the easy dump-offs and avoid 3rd and longs, and have ball placement issues like tonight, we might have to consider starti...

Nah, I won't go there.

Yet :mjpls:
:francis:

I have no clue why he didn't take what the defense was giving him. He was forcing the issue tonight. He did this last week too.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
We ran 8 times for 24 yards in the second half :snoop:

The coaching staff needs to be called out for this one. Taking Zeke out and Putting Dunbar in on every third down :snoop:

That's what really stood out to me. I frankly don't understand what Dunbar brings to the game, especially on critical 3rd downs. It almost looks like they were intentionally trying to throw the game. I don't understand Zeke not being in the game on the last drive, just for his blocking.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Dak plays like this in the next few games or in the playoffs you gotta pull the trigger and put Romo in. This team has the ability to win a super bowl and this is no time for Dak to hit the rookie wall. Dak was the reason they lost tonight to this sorry ass Giants team who was handing us the damn game.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
lol@put romo in. Let's bench the quarterback who led us to eleven wins straight, which is one less win than the TOTAL wins of the 2014 season. If we're going to bring up tonight's game, why don't we bring up what happened with Romo against Carolina, or how he couldn't even finish a half against the Seahawks. Somebody tell me what exactly is Romo going to bring to the table? What evidence is there that he's going to come in here and win a superbowl for us?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If Dak plays like this in the next few games or in the playoffs you gotta pull the trigger and put Romo in. This team has the ability to win a super bowl and this is no time for Dak to hit the rookie wall. Dak was the reason they lost tonight to this sorry ass Giants team who was handing us the damn game.
Nah we need to ride out wit Dak. Yall want this nikka Romo to get killed on the field or sumtin :mjlol: