Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Good Job Linehan. You absolutely screwed this team with that terrible game plan. Did you even watch how Pittsburgh beat them last week? I don't even remember seeing a screen or a slant until late in the game tonight.
i think it goes beyond that b/c we threw slants but the dbs were in our pocket all night. their linebackers also did a really good job covering our backs in the passing game. garrett/linehan are both terrible at combating the blitz. the only one who can cover up their incompetence is Romo audibling pre-snap.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
i think it goes beyond that b/c we threw slants but the dbs were in our pocket all night. their linebackers also did a really good job covering our backs in the passing game. garrett/linehan are both terrible at combating the blitz. the only one who can cover up their incompetence is Romo audibling pre-snap.
Outside of the Dez play, I don't remember one slant thrown. Once again, the coaching staff went into a shell against a good defense. Zeke should have had over 150 yards in this damn game.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Just a preview of the soul snatching that NY will perform on the Cowboys ahead of giving us Patriots/Giants III

We are due another classic. :blessed:
You have to get to the playoffs first and you're still not guaranteed to get there and you're still not guaranteed to play Dallas either if you do get to the playoffs.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We 11-2 and now these dudes are problems again? Either they are good or they ain't. I don't think it can be when we win the players get all the credit and when we lose its just the coaches suck. It was some sad play calling tonight like the pistol run on 3rd but the team also didn't execute.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak is partially at fault for how well the DBs were sticking our WRs.

Giants DBs were only concerned with coverage and they sold out on staying glued to their guys. It's invaluable if you can force LBs and DBs to have to cheat and keep their eyes on the QB in case he might run. Giants didn't respect Dak's running ability 1 bit. And why should they? He had tunnel vision all game long.

If Dak just took off and ran 2 times in the first half, it would have opened things up for Beasley and Witten just from the threat of him taking off. Coverage wouldn't have been so tight.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
^^ OK. Would have loved to see more.

Dak is partially at fault for how well the DBs were sticking our WRs.

Giants DBs were only concerned with coverage and they sold out on staying glued to their guys. It's invaluable if you can force LBs and DBs to have to cheat and keep their eyes on the QB in case he might run. Giants didn't respect Dak's running ability 1 bit. And why should they? He had tunnel vision all game long.

If Dak just took off and ran 2 times in the first half, it would have opened things up for Beasley and Witten just from the threat of him taking off. Coverage wouldn't have been so tight.
agreed. we noticed that he didn't want to run in the game. Which was concerning IMO.