Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Some dude on CZ brought up a good point :jbhmm:

The coaching staff needs to do a better job countering blitzes. All those 3rd and longs, Dak was making the right read to the hot route but it was always short of the first down. Even Romo would struggle sometimes from this very same thing. Long developing routes :martin:

Vikings D blitz more than giants the issue was giants cb gave our wrs that work also on top of dak being off throwing the ball

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
one loss and yall start beefing with each other? :mjcry:
Real shyt I'm not even beefing but cats up here with this race shyt when its clear to anybody Dak had a bad game. I could see if dude was balling and he was getting shytted on but tonight nah son. That's my only thing. We can talk about the game but this race stuff in the context of this game? Nah man I'm not with it cause it has nothing to do with this game right here.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Dak needed a game like this. If he's who I think he is as a player, hell use this as motivation.

He can't continue to play off like this. These last few games he's come out flat. He couldn't get his footing tonight at all. The run game was good, but I don't know if it was as effective as they normally are. Def not many teams that are built like the Giants, plus playing hot as they are. This should be a wake up call to our squad.

I didn't expect them to win them all, but that offense better get their ish together quickly! This ish finally caught up to us. I know they gameplanning for Dak now, but our trigger man better fix it. No overreaction, time to fix what's broken and get back to winning football

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Lol ayo we not bouta overreact to that nut ass game. I hope you nikkas didn't expect us to reel off 15 damn wins in a row. shyt happens, this our first loss in three months. brush this off and shift the focus on to Tampa. That's it :manny:

Now if we lose to THOSE nikkas THEN we have reason for concern. Until then it is what it is.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
@Code : Karma @Flabneto I mean @MAGNETO. Good game fellas. Y'all defense something else. Jus dont lose in the Wild Card brehs cuz we want that ass in the Divisional round. That is if y'all make it and don't fold going 9-7 like y'all are susceptible to
h4RrnpF.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I think if anything our weakness is strong secondary play with a good front dl gives us headaches

To counter that we need to OF could run the ball consistently good playcalling and finally move WRs around it's what we did against ravens
Cuz what happens is the run game is gonna wear them down eventually but good pass play calling gives us that extra boost we need

Finally some plays where dak has to run to keep the D honest

Do that we'll be just fine

Giants have elite cbs simple as that with a good front line
We ran well if zeke got 100 yds the issues was we didn't it to damn sporadic not consistent to where they have to stack the box at times

Then good pass calling helps with some plays dak sees a crease he should run cuz it makes them
More like what should we do stack the box
Qb spy
Blitz
Etc
Opens up the playbook more

A lot of times we just do too damn much and get away from what works and got us this record and then later in the game we wanna do it when it should be like that from get go
It finally bit us in the ass with the playcalling
Dak needs to be more aware when the pocket collapses cuz he runs into the sack and when he scrambles throw it away properly a few times they were almost pics
And when he scrambles or sees a big opening run damn it and then slide
Do the same shyt he did in Vikings game

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak was terrible but whatever...he has had 2 bad games...sucks both have been against the giants but eh...rookies are going to have bad games...held the ball to long...didn't run enough...

Outside of that one play the gameplan was :scust:...Morris got one one carry...and when did we start putting Dunbar in on 3rd down:scust:...Zeke is a 3 down back there is no one football related activity dunbar does better than zeke:scust:

Just fair catch every punt or get out of the way...penalties on punt returns have been a problem for years on this team...

I don't think I have EVER seen a receiver have a worse game than Dez did...he will bounce back but he was horrible tonight...

At least the defense showed up, got some pressure, some sacks, and some turnovers...

We get back on track against the bucs and wrap up the division and homefield next sunday...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dak needed a game like this. If he's who I think he is as a player, hell use this as motivation.

He can't continue to play off like this. These last few games he's come out flat. He couldn't get his footing tonight at all. The run game was good, but I don't know if it was as effective as they normally are. Def not many teams that are built like the Giants, plus playing hot as they are. This should be a wake up call to our squad.

I didn't expect them to win them all, but that offense better get their ish together quickly! This ish finally caught up to us. I know they gameplanning for Dak now, but our trigger man better fix it. No overreaction, time to fix what's broken and get back to winning football

It didn't have effectiveness cuz he would get good yards then our dumbass would pass pass pass
Run run pass x5 shyt was inconsistent as hell
We pass on 3rd and short and run on 3rd and long makes no sense
And when he getting yards we pass 2-3 straight yards so that's y it didn't work

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Breh, I know you have to be somewhat concerned the way this offense has played these last two games. Giants are in our division and we hve to face them 2x every year at minimum. Dak played wayyyy better week 1 and he didnt even play good in that game.
Breh what have I been saying about the Giants the past 2 months....:beli:

Overall I'm not too concerned with the offense just b/c Dak tends to play better at home and right now it's looking like we'll be in Texas through February with the exception of the Eagles game.
giants still got me :jbhmm: for some reason. even moreso than the eagles. their ability to win without consistent offense is a lil scary. plus we still got to play them on the road.

JPP vs Free concerns me. Their front neutralizing our run game concerns me b/c DCR plays Dez pretty well.

That team plays down to their opponents and treats us like their Super Bowl. They have a huge inferiority complex like that.
I'm going to sound like a bytch, but the Giants worry me more than anyone in the NFC. Vernon and JPP are #1 and #2 in QB hurries. They have stout DTs, athletic/big LBs and playmakers on the back end. They also play the style of defense that gives Dak issues. It sickens me to say this, but if their offense plays to its potential, they're going to be a problem.