Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt who outside of super stupid folks thought Dak was getting pulled and or Tony was starting next week? Cats too emotional about this shyt. Dude had a bad game nothing more nothing less. It happens and it happens to,everyone even HOF types so no biggie.

I agree with you. But you these jackass bloggers and reporters are gonna stir that up all week. Dak needs to be the QB for good. Period. We win or lose Super Bowl with Dak & Zeke.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
shyt who outside of super stupid folks thought Dak was getting pulled and or Tony was starting next week? Cats too emotional about this shyt. Dude had a bad game nothing more nothing less. It happens and it happens to,everyone even HOF types so no biggie.

Brees and Wilson did today too with Wilson by far worse
shyt happens

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas need to calm down. Gotta get their focus back and Dak needs to play better. QB league and he was awful tonight. Has been for 6 qtrs now. Gotta do the extra work

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Some dude on CZ brought up a good point :jbhmm:

The coaching staff needs to do a better job countering blitzes. All those 3rd and longs, Dak was making the right read to the hot route but it was always short of the first down. Even Romo would struggle sometimes from this very same thing. Long developing routes :martin:
That shyt sound good from us just watching but when dudes coming unblocked you usually don't have that much time to get down the field like that. That play to T will isn't going to happen most times when the team sending blitzes that's getting there quick. Best thing is stay out of them situations

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
one loss and yall start beefing with each other? :mjcry:
Breh, I know you have to be somewhat concerned the way this offense has played these last two games. Giants are in our division and we hve to face them 2x every year at minimum. Dak played wayyyy better week 1 and he didnt even play good in that game.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also we gotta stop this bullshyt of having Dunbar in at end of game scenarios when it's close. Zeke is the better player. We need him on the field.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Brees and Wilson did today too with Wilson by far worse
shyt happens
Exaclty. I'm just saying dudes with the "they" blame this on the D when Romo lose. Well when Dak gets unfairly blamed I'll be right there saying its bullshyt but tonight dude wasn't his best. Cats act like its a sin for people say dude didn't play his best on a day the D balled the fukk out except the OBJ td.