Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHEW. Dak is safe, for now. Read Jerruh's quote below.

Owner Jerry Jones said he never thought about whether coach Jason Garrett would insert Tony Romo into Sunday's game. "It would have to be a much more monumental situation than that," Jones said.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
When in that game did he throw that pick tho? I remember it being very costly. Again Dak had lead and brandon carr got abused again and again . Game set match

It was a bad throw late, but that was after he already thrown 500 yds and 5 TD. That's one of those games were Romo carried us and literally had to be perfect or else we lose. Tonight Dak only had to be average and we would have won

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
When in that game did he throw that pick tho? I remember it being very costly. Again Dak had lead and brandon carr got abused again and again . Game set match
There's 4 Quarters in football. If you're trying to play this "only the end of game counts" shyt, I'm not even going to entertain it.

Odell scored the game winning score in the 3rd Q. Was that the end of the game? There was still over an hour of football left. Yet that play was costly as hell.

Every turnover matters. Every failed 3rd down conversion matters. Every sack matters. Every boneheaded dropped reception or missed block or dumb playcall matters.

Plus, why are you only using turnovers? How did Dak play in the 3rd and 4th Quarters when he had opportunity after opportunity after opportunity after opportunity to make plays. To pick up 1st downs. To hit his receivers. To get points. How did he do? If that was Romo out there getting shutout after only 1 drive in the first quarter, would you also be blaming the defense for blowing the game?

This ain't even about me shytting on Dak. It's about you misplacing the blame on the defense. They held the Giants to 10 points and generated THREE turnovers. Can you even remember the last time this anemic defense generated THREE turnovers?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why is romo being brought up in the first place :dahell:

1 damn loss Jesus Christ and yea it's been 2 bad games for dak
1 we won 1 we lost

It was bound to happen

Anybody blaming defense out their damn mind
I'm happy we played that good on D just got to sustain it

Dak played like :trash:
Dez made a dumbass fumble

The theme is the offense has stake in 2 straight games with 2 straight bad play calling
It can be fixed

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
WHEW. Dak is safe, for now. Read Jerruh's quote below.

Owner Jerry Jones said he never thought about whether coach Jason Garrett would insert Tony Romo into Sunday's game. "It would have to be a much more monumental situation than that," Jones said.
shyt who outside of super stupid folks thought Dak was getting pulled and or Tony was starting next week? Cats too emotional about this shyt. Dude had a bad game nothing more nothing less. It happens and it happens to,everyone even HOF types so no biggie.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
There's 4 Quarters in football. If you're trying to play this "only the end of game counts" shyt, I'm not even going to entertain it.

Odell scored the game winning score in the 3rd Q. Was that the end of the game? There was still over an hour of football left. Yet that play was costly as hell.

Every turnover matters. Every failed 3rd down conversion matters. Every sack matters. Every boneheaded dropped reception or missed block or dumb playcall matters.

Plus, why are you only using turnovers? How did Dak play in the 3rd and 4th Quarters when he had opportunity after opportunity after opportunity after opportunity to make plays. To pick up 1st downs. To hit his receivers. To get points. How did he do? If that was Romo out there getting shutout after only 1 drive in the first quarter, would you also be blaming the defense for blowing the game?

This ain't even about me shytting on Dak. It's about you misplacing the blame on the defense. They held the Giants to 10 points and generated THREE turnovers. Can you even remember the last time this anemic defense generated THREE turnovers?
dak didnt run at all to pick up yards like he usually does. he played terrible. his decision making was horrid

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Some dude on CZ brought up a good point :jbhmm:

The coaching staff needs to do a better job countering blitzes. All those 3rd and longs, Dak was making the right read to the hot route but it was always short of the first down. Even Romo would struggle sometimes from this very same thing. Long developing routes :martin:

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas

In 14, anytime the boys got 3 turnovers, it was a guaranteed win.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
JxYjCjo.png