Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm cool with Brown, Church, Scandrick, Jones and maybe Mo if healthy being our secondary next season.

Carr got to go. :camby: I'm really mean this trash ass nikka got to go. :stopitslime:

We need a Right Tackle as well. :francis:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
When Romo has lead in 2nd half and we lose nikkas blame the D :mjpls:
Man Dak played bad tonight it happens. FOH with this race shyt that has jack shyt to do with tonight's game. Some folks always on that stupid shyt and also how the fukk can we blame the D tonight even if we wanted to? Damn some of y'all sad. We lost but fukk it we still up just have to play better next week.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't remember a game where Romo lost and defense only gave up 10 points.

I did see Romo lose a game where defense gave up 51 points to Denver and people blamed Romo :mjpls:

Stop it breh. :beli:

Romo had the worst game in Cowboys quarterback history as the defense had to save his ass to win. :beli:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Defense played incredible. I actually feel really good about them. This is 1 LOSS. We can't panic. Honestly it probably came at the right time of the season.
If the Cowboys win and the Giants lose next week then everything is all good.
The odell beckham 70 yard td was the game winning score what about that do you not understand ?
The Cowboys had a million chances on offense and couldn't come up with shyt, this is not on the defense for giving up a td in the 3rd fukking quarter. They still had the entire 4th to do something.
When the teams dont score again :dwillhuh:
And how is that the fault of the defense?:jbhmm:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Man Dak played bad tonight it happens. FOH with this race shyt that has jack shyt to do with tonight's game. Some folks always on that stupid shyt and also how the fukk can we blame the D tonight even if we wanted to? Damn some of y'all sad. We lost but fukk it we still up just have to play better next week.
Man shut yo bytch ass up

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Did Romo throw a pick in that game?
1 less than Dak today.

What's your point? QBs get blamed when they play like shyt. Romo got blamed when he threw for 500 yards, 5 TDs, and scored 48 points. All because he threw 1 pick.

Here you are blaming the defense when Dak played god awful, scored 7 measly points, and threw 2 picks.

*Jalen Ramsey voice* YOU TELL ME

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1 less than Dak today.

What's your point? QBs get blamed when they play like shyt. Romo got blamed when he threw for 500 yards, 5 TDs, and scored 48 points. All because he threw 1 pick.

Here you are blaming the defense when Dak played god awful, scored 7 measly points, and threw 2 picks.

Let's talk about Dez Bryant being elite with 1 catch and a critical fumble breh

:jbhmm:

Dak Pickscott

Daps
1 less than Dak today.

When in that game did he throw that pick tho? I remember it being very costly. Again Dak had lead and brandon carr got abused again and again . Game set match

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Your mom a bytch fakkit. bytch ass fakkit want to whine on some they picking on Dak FOH p*ssy. You and @BlueHeffner suck that nikka off in the corner like he had a perfect game. You two dikkeaters riddle me,this when the fukk,the last time Romo lost to the giants?
Dont @ me breh. Take that bullshyt somewhere else :camby:

Dak Pickscott

Daps
Your mom a bytch fakkit. bytch ass fakkit want to whine on some they picking on Dak FOH p*ssy. You and @BlueHeffner suck that nikka off in the corner like he had a perfect game. You two dikkeaters riddle me,this when the fukk,the last time Romo lost to the giants?
Bro i pull up on you anywhere in Dallas tonight What's up ?