Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
He was bad but Dak is the reason we lost

Dak was trash all night . maybe he will make better throws, use his legs and better decisions nxt sunday.

Dak is a 4th round rookie. He will have games like this. Dez is in his 6th year in the league and still making boneheaded plays in crunch time. How many times over the years will we have to endure this nikka becoming braindead when the game is on the line :francis:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Voila_Capture-2015-11-09_11-21-25_AM.jpg

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don't see how people can be any more mad at Dez this game than any other game.

Dez never been a separation kind of guy. You gotta feed him and throw the ball to where he can catch it. High and away. Dak was throwing shyt into the dirty, out of bounds... basically anywhere but WRs hands.

Yeah, Dez fell on the route that lead to a pick. And he fumbled the slant. Those are on him. But this is what Dez does. He's never wide open. He doesn't run routes like AB or Odell. He doesn't bust the top off like Julio or AJ. Without seeing what was actually going on down the field on his routes, I'd say he was doing the same shyt today he does any other game. Difference being he was covered by an elite cover guy in Janoris and his QB decided to channel his inner Danny Wuerffel.

Dez beat DRC on a slant from the right slot in the 3rd Quarter I believe, and Dak threw it low and to the inside so it was easily swatted away. Easy pitch and catch if he leads him.

And then in the 4th, Dak straight up pegged a Giants DB in the back with the football when Dez had a couple steps on him.

Dez definitely fukked up twice, and I know this sounds like I'm caping hard for breh, but this is who he is. He needs the QB to throw him well-placed balls. He didn't get that tonight.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
What the fukk is Dak doing back there :what:

Either throw the goddamn ball or take off and run and pick up the easy yards.

Dude is getting spoiled with this oline. He thinks he has 8 seconds every play to sit back and write a thesis.
This was the most important post from the game thread.
The greatness of the Oline has in someways kept Dak from learning how to throw with chaos around him. He does it every now and then, but I mean consistently. Cowboys fans shouldn't worry...

Its only a few teams in the playoffs that can do what the Giants can do. Thats well the Giants and Seahawks. Still think the Giants get knocked off before seeing the Cowboys. Seahawks offense can be handled as well....plus Dallas at the crib :manny:

dez and dak are two country ass nikkas that can't play in the cold. thank God we're going to be home for the playoffs.
This.
He was bad but Dak is the reason we lost
He better use his legs more.
time for Boykin to shine
:leon: