Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

b0c4e3e54bf2122921453041551351a4.png

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I sometimes feel bad for Romo, then I think wait, there are innocent children all over the world suffering and I'm sitting here feeling bad for a millionaire with a beautiful wife and healthy children. He will be just fine brehs.
I just thought that too. As a good QB, Romo did give a lot to the Cowboys organization and earned his contracts...but it's hard to keep feeling sorry for a very rich man who have a beautiful wife and children. Yes he didn't always have a good surrounding team and bad defenses. He had a lot of injuries and may need to think about his health and being able to enjoy his money and family. And while the Boys D is preforming past expectations....the pass rush isn't there so there is still a lot of pressure put on Dak and Zeke to carry team. The Boys don't have it like Denver did last season.

And every above average QB don't make it to the SB and win it. Rivers and Stafford are in some ways similar to Romo as far as ability...and probably (I'm assuming) won't get rings.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Meh. The vast majority of people, if they are Romo fans or not, has no problem with it and with Dak being the future. I personally have no problem with what Romo did. That's me. This was a message also to the media to stop talking about this and support the team and the decision they are making.
FWIW this is what I was talking about. Romo stans are taking their frustrations out on Dak's IG......here are a few posts.

• voltronhimselfyou have been a Revelation everyone recognises that. But Tony should be the starter he's better he's carried the team on his own for years he has what it takes to win it all. You should give it back to Tony
  • swaganova_96Dak, you could at least dedicate a post to Tony
  • daddymixesYou have successfully ruined another mans life
  • ayeesmurqGive Tony his Job back bruh, you always have next year! Your young

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FWIW this is what I was talking about. Romo stans are taking their frustrations out on Dak's IG......here are a few posts.

• voltronhimselfyou have been a Revelation everyone recognises that. But Tony should be the starter he's better he's carried the team on his own for years he has what it takes to win it all. You should give it back to Tony
Wow. Grown ass men :scust:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

which site is this?